Rescue pt. 2

Jihun pov

I still find it odd how she hasn't escaped yet. She's done it multiple times before in the past but it's like she has just gave up. 
"Has she fallen in love with me?" Whispering to myself. I walk down stairs to see her on the chair with her feet in the pool. 

She's glowing with beauty. Her hair shine's in the sun, as if they were diamonds. The way she smiles, she's just so beautiful. I knock on the glass to try and get her attention.

Nice. She flips me off. I chuckle at her childish behaviour and went back to my studies. 

"Why can't she love me the way I love her."

Yoongi pov

"Outdoor guards gone. What's next hyung?" I press my finger on my earpiece to announce the next step.
"Go round the back and start securing the ground floor. Taehyung and Jhope, you guys follow behind Jungkook and secure the second floor. I'll grab Seul Bee after the signal. We'll leave the best for last."

Jihun pov

"What do I do Mike?" I ran my hands through my hair, sighing.
"M-my name's Mark."

I look towards him. Rolling my eyes, I walk away. My nAmeS MaRk. I leaned against the window, watching her. 

"She's never going to love you Jihun. Just move on, Seul Bee's mine."

I froze on my spot. Too afraid to move because of the gun pressing behind my head. I gulped. I don't know how to fight. No, I do. I guess I'm tired of fighting. I tap my fingers against the glass, hoping she'll look at me one last time. I guess wishes do come true.

I watch as her face went from annoyed to happy, shock then fear. What is she afraid of? The guy who's behind me, or-

"Stop! Don't shoot him."

Yoongi pov

I look at her. Is she out of her mind? 
"Yoongi, please. I'm not crazy just...don't shoot him, please." 

I sigh and lowered my gun. Why doesn't she want me to shoot him? He took her away from me. He held her hostage. He-

"Jihun-aa, I forgive you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to follow for more <3