Just wait there

Yoongi pov

I watched at her reaction, amused by the way she blushed. As I was about to step closer, she smirked.

"Two can play at that game, oppa."

As I was about to question her, she let out a shriek of horror. "JiN OPpAAAAA!!!"
"...shit."
I put my hand over her mouth to stop her screaming. "Seul Bee-aa, I was only teasing."

"You dIrtY MoTHer FuCkeR!" I felt a sharp sting in my neck, realising Jin had drugged me.
"Yah, yah...you." I slurred and tried to point at him before I passed out.

~Time skip~

Jin pov

I can't believe this dirty little brat. I'm so happy I still had that needle with me.
"Jin Hyung, why would Yoongi Hyung do that?" I looked over at Jungkook, although he knew what happened. He was still confused, I think everyone is. Including the man who just woke up.

"I see your awake now." I look over at him who was trying his best to roll over on his bed.
"I need to speak with Seul Bee." he said as he tried to get up but I immediately pushed him back down.
"No, you need to rest. Seul Bee told us that us that you were joking."
He nodded, and layed back down. Opening his phone and looking at the security cameras. He saw Kim Jihun enter a small shop.
"Besides, Seul Bee is out getting some things she needs. I told her to go to JeeHui Store."

Yoongi pov

I froze. That's the store Kim Jihun entered. "I need to go. Now. Teahyung, Jimin, you're coming with me!"
I rushed aroung the room, looking for my gun. "What's wrong?" I tossed my phone over at Jin. 
"Are you stalking her now?"

"No Jin, look. I hacked shit and did some coding so that whenever Jihun was in town, my phone will send me a notification." I grabbed my coat and rushed down stairs.

"Kim Jihun is in the same stoe as Seul Bee!" I shouted as Teahyung and Jimin followed me with shocked faces.

"We need to get there, fast." I didn't even have time to look over my shoulder.

Seul Bee, just wait there.