I miss you

Jihun pov

The car ride was quiet. Oh who am I kidding? She kept threatening to kill me. I was low key disgusted by the different ways she said she'll kill me.

"I'll slit your throat then bath in your blood." she spat at me. I wiped the spit off my face and hit the brakes, causing her to hit her head against the bumper.

Is she alive? I poked her, then felt her pulse. Oh thank god! I sighed as I took my foot off the brakes and continued driving towards my house...well, it wasn't always mine. 

BTS would never suspect me going back to their old house. They are out here, chasing me in my home town. As I came to the entrance, a bunch of body guards were blocking the way with their guns in there hands.

"Sir, step out of the car before I shoot."

Oh fuck me. I rolled down the window and grabbed the man by the collar.
"You piece of shit! Know who you work for. See this face, this face owns you."
I let go of his collar and rolled my window up.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir."

~Time skip~

Seul bee pov

My head hurts. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light. "Where am I?"
I looked around, confused as ever. "Why am I in my room? Was that all a dream?" I got out of bed and checked my cupboard. Where are my clothes? 

"Oppa! I dont have any clothes!" I shouted, hoping he would here me. I soon heard footsteps down the hall. My door creaked open and I ran towards him and him. "Oppa, I had the weirdest dream ever. We moved then I got taken away by-"

I stopped when I realised who was looking down at me. 

"I'm glad you still know who your oppa is." He dragged me down stairs to the dinning room. I hate him but I had to admit, the food was always mouth drooling. 
"I've prepared all of your favourite dishes. Don't worry babe, you don't have to eat everything. You can have some for tomorrow to. I also know that you love left overs."

I looked at him in pure shock. He's been taking notes ever since my dad had sold him off but after I ran away from him, I never knew he would still treat me as when we first met.
"You've got some nerve. Trying to bribe me with food." I huffed as I sat down and started to dish up my plate with food.

"Is it working though?" He looked up from the table with a smile. 

"Mmubee." I managed to say with my mouth full of food. He started laughing like it was the funniest thing ever. 

BANG BANG!

~Time skip~

Jungkook pov

It's been one month since Seul Bee got taken. It's been one month since we haven't had a plan that can work. Jin hyung isn't the same anymore. He keeps saying that the food isn't nice and it feels as if something is missing, Namjoon hyung missed a target, Jhope hyung isn't cheerful, Jimin hyung room is full of paper with all types of plans on how to find her, Tae hyung has been searching through every camera in the city, I know I've changed but Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung is different. 

He started helping my hyung's then after a week he started driving to all the places Jihun could of taken her. He then started going to clubs, seeing if he could find Jihun but then after a few more days, he started coming back home, drunk. Jin hyung didn't want him to go out anymore so he changed the locks on the door and hid the keys. 

Since then, Yoongi hasn't come out from his room.

"Jungkook, can you go give this to Jimin please. I dont think he had breakfast." I nodded and took the bowl of food from Jin hyung. 

"Hyung, I've brought you some food." I walked in and placed the food down on the table next to him.

"I did it. I DID IT!" I watched him as he danced in his room. 
"You did what Hyung?" I looked at him as he started running down stairs.

"Guys! I know how we can get her back!"