Gone

Seul Bee pov

Why is it that time of the month again? God, I hope they have chocolate for my sour mood. When was the last time that I killed someone? I haven't killed someone in centuries, is this what a break feels like? My thoughts were loud as I was going through the isles, adding items to my basket. 

Ding Ding

I looked at the entrance.
"You've got to be fucking shitting me." I whispered to myself. Luckily, I was wearing my hoodie. I rummaged through my backpack for a cap and a mask. "Bingo bitch."
I quickly adjusted myself and kept my head down as I walked to the cashier.

"That'll be 10000 won." she looked at me with a blank face. I handed her the cash and looked over my shoulder to see where he was. I sighed as I saw his back was facing towards me. I took my change and my items and left.

"I thought it was you, Lee Seul Bee."

~Time skip~

Yoongi pov

Ding Ding

I looked around the shop, panting as the other two walked in. "Yoongi Hyung, over there." Teahyung pointed to the lady behind the counter. 
"Hello, do you work here?" Jimin smiled politly at her. She looked up and blushed, tucking a strand of hair beding her ear. 
"N-ne."

"Great, we are looking for a girl who came in here. Have you seen her? About yay tall, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes?" I saw the girl make a face of disgust and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, she was here. Though that slut left with another man. If you want, you can totally have me...in your bed." she smirked  and bit her lips.

DisGUsTAnG!

"Thank you for the offer uh, Moni but seeing as you insulted our dear friend I'm going to have to drag this guy out because if I don't, you will die." He just smiled at her. She on the other hand looked terrified as I made a gun gesture with my hand and shot her.

~Time skip~

Namjoon pov

"Fuck!"

I snapped my head towards the door, along with the other members. "Yah, where's Seul Bee?" Jhope look worried to death.
"He took her, we were too late." I looked at Yoongi.

Time to bring out the guns again.

"Yah! Get your asses up, we're going hunting."