You can't drink the chlorine...

Pairing: Tyler x Reader x Josh

Warnings: fluff & polyamorous relationship

Word count: 805

Drabble: "You can't drink chlorine."

"I think Tyler is going to come over for dinner tonight!" you told your boyfriend, Josh, who was busy playing fetch with his dog in the yard. Josh looked over at you and smiled his perfect smile, the one where his eyes crinkle up in the sides. It was one of the few things that had made you fall for him in the first place.

When you first started dating Josh, and going on tour with him and Tyler for their band, you also started to fall for Josh's best friend, Tyler. You felt bad at first for having feelings for another man, but you also knew that Tyler reciprocate those feelings. One night Josh and you had this long talk about Tyler and you, and Josh was the one to introduce the idea of a polyamorous relationship.

You had heard of it before, but it was also very new to you. It was also new to Tyler and Josh, so you three were just all trying to figure it out and see how stuff works. It made you happy though, because you loved both Josh and Tyler, but they also were so different that they were able to please you in different ways.

"I've missed Ty! I'm sure you have too," Josh said cheerfully as he threw the ball one more time making Jim, his golden retriever, chase after it. Josh turned around and walked over to you, putting his tattooed arm around your shoulder.

"I have! He mentioned something about going swimming!"

"Fun, when will he be here?" Josh asked, checking his apple watch.

"I think around 3 and it's 1 now. I will probably head inside and get ready around 2. What sounds good for dinner?"

Josh grabbed the ball from Jim's mouth as he bounded back towards him, "Um, how about we order Thai food? I could go for some good Pad Thai."

"Sounds good to me!"

You pulled on your black strappy one piece and a cover up and headed downstairs. You could hear Tyler and Josh conversing. You had your hair pulled back in a french braid, and you were wearing the flip flops that Tyler had bought you when you went on tour in Australia.

"Hey, buttercup!" Tyler called. You smiled at the nickname that Tyler had called you ever since he had met you.

"Hey Ty!" You walked over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Ready to go swimming?" Josh called over and both of you nodded. You held Tyler's hand all the way down the community pool, which was only five minutes away from Josh and yours apartment.

"I'm so glad that the weather is nice out!" you exclaimed while looking up at the bright sun. It was about 80 degrees out, which was the perfect sunbathing and swimming weather. You put your towel down on a lounge chair, and Tyler and Josh each took one on either side of you. You stripped off your cover up and you could feel both Tyler and Josh staring at you.

"How did we get so lucky?" Tyler whispered to Josh.

"I don't know, but man, we are so lucky." Josh walked over to you while you were putting on some sunscreen. "Do you need help?"

"Yeah, can you rub it in on my back?" you asked him. The sunscreen was cold, and Josh's calloused hands made you shiver.

"Ready to get in?" Tyler asked as he walked over to the edge of the pool. His black tattoos shined off of his pearly white skin. Josh was definitely much tanner than Tyler. You watched him dip his toe into the chlorine filled pool. The smell was strong and made you worry about your hair.

"Should I push him in?" Josh whispered into your ear. You giggled and nodded. You then watched Josh barrel towards Tyler slamming his body into the pool, but then Josh lost his footing and went flying in after Tyler.

"What the heck!" Tyler yelled once he rose back up to the surface. He swam over to the edge and was coughing.

"You okay?" you asked and Tyler looked up at you with red eyes.

"Yeah, the chlorine in this pool is really strong."

"You can't drink chlorine," Josh chuckled, swimming up behind Tyler and pulling himself up so he was sitting on the ledge. You sat down next to him and put your feet into the cool water.

"I didn't try to drink the chlorine, I gasped while someone pushed me in," Tyler sassed Josh. You tried to subtly laugh but both of them looked up at you, and you busted out into a fit of giggled.

"You're so cute when you laugh," Josh whispered leaning over so his head was on your shoulder.

"You're just so cute in general," Tyler agreed.