Drunk Call

Pairing: Josh Dun x reader

Word Count: 469

Warnings: Alcohol use

Drabble: "You're drunk again, aren't you?"

It took you about an hour to finally fall asleep after taking melatonin and counting about 100 sheep. Insomnia was your best friend, especially during the weekend when the car horns never seemed to stop in downtown LA.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Your eyes shot open as you were awaken from your pieceful slumber, and you rolled over to grab your vibrating phone. Your best friend, Josh, was calling you. You groaned as you slid your thumb across the screen and clicked the speaker button.

"Joshua Dun it is 2 in the morning."

"Y/N! Hiiiii," his voice slurred and you could hear loud music in the background. He was probably either at a party or a club.

"You're drunk again, aren't you?" you accused him.

"Nooo, I j-just wanted to say hiiiii to my favvvvorite personnn," he emphanized random syllables for too long and it made you want to laugh but you tried to surpress it.

"I'm pretty sure Ty is your favorite person, but where are you? Do you need me to come pick you up?" you tried asking but it sounded like Josh was taking another gulp of whatever he was drinking.

"Y/N I can't waaaait for tour with youuuuu."

"I know, Josh, it'll be fun! Are you with Ty? Is he around?" You wanted to talk to someone that was sober, and you knew if Tyler was there that he would be fine.

"Yesssss he's my best friendddddd," Josh was giggling into the phone and you honestly had never heard him giggle before.

"Can you please go hand Ty the phone?"

"Yessssss." You heard some rumbling and faint voices talking before you finally recognized Tyler's voice.

"Y/N?"

"Tyler! Is Josh okay?" you asked immediatly.

"He's smashed but he'll be fine! I'm watching him and I'm the DD so I'll make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble."

"Thanks, Ty!"

"Giveeeee me my phoneeee," you heard Josh faintly in the background and you chuckled.

"I think Jishwa wants to talk to you, I'll see you tomorrow Y/N!" Tyler handed the phone back to Josh before you got a chance to say bye again.

"Y/N?"

"Hi, Josh," you let out a sigh.

"I love Tylerrrrrr, he's my best frienddddd, I have the bestest friendsssss," he slurred into the phone. This made you smile.

"I know, Josh. You're really lucky to have me and Tyler in your life," you teased him but you were also being serious. The three of you had this inseparable friendship and you were so happy that you had met Tyler and Josh.

"I'm going to go find Ty nowwww, I'll s-see you tomorrrowwww."

"Okay, be safe, goodnight Josh!"

"Nightttt, Y/N." The call ended and you turned off your phone and closed your eyes to try to fall asleep. Again.