Bus Tour

Pairing: Tyler Joseph x reader

Word count: 545

Warnings: None!

Drabble: "Do you want a tour of the bus?"

"Hey Y/N!" your boyfriend Tyler waved his hand as you walked over to him, pulling your suitcase behind you. Tyler was starting the first leg of the tour for his newest album, and he had invited you to come along with him. You were nervous because 1) you have never been on a tour bus before, and 2) you're shy around new people.

"Wow, this bus is huge!" you gawked up at the big black bus which made you feel like a little toy standing next to it.

"It's pretty nice! Do you want a tour of the bus?" Tyler asked while he grabbed your suitcase. You nodded cheerfully and Tyler planted a soft kiss on your forehead before putting in the code to unlock the door.

The door swung open and a small set of stairs led into what looked like a very tiny living room. Josh and Mark were in the middle of a very intense game of Mario Kart, but they both looked up and waved to you.

"I'm giving Y/N the official tour bus tour!" Tyler announced.

"I'm a mark, and this a Josh," Mark joked making you roll your eyes. You had met Mark a few times, and he was always so nice to you.

"So this is the area we we hang out and play video games and watch movies," Tyler gestured to the TV and couches. "This is where we eat food," he pointed at the tables on the other side of the bus.

"It's so much bigger than I was expecting!" you flashed a smile at Tyler who chuckled.

"Down here we have a little stovetop and microwave to heat up our leftover chipotle."

"Ooh, I love that," you laughed. You followed Tyler to a fabric that was hanging down, and there was a small door to the right.

"This is the bathroom, don't go in it after Josh. Especially on chipotle nights."

"Noted," you giggled.

"And this is the bunks!" Tyler pulled back the fabric to reveal small little bunks on each side. There were probably 6 of them in this area, and there were more further down.

"These are smaller than I thought," you peeked into one and Tyler laughed.

"Yeah, it gets cramped which is why we take advantage of the nights where we get to sleep in hotel rooms!"

"I'm excited for that," you smiled and Tyler nodded. He put your suitcase up in the storage area and then grabbed your waist, pulling you in close.

"I'm so glad you are able to come on tour," he whispered into your hair. He planted tons of little kisses all over, making you squirm.

"Ty, that tickles! But I'm so excited too, I can't wait to see you perform live again!" You stared into his brown eyes, and then you looked down at his soft pink lips before leaning in and giving him a kiss.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Ty."

"You guys aren't going to be this gross and mushy the entire trip, right?" Mark joked walking into the bunk areas.

"I'll tone it down just for you, Marky," Tyler teased back. This was definitely going to be a very interesting, but exciting and fun tour.