Her life

Amelia's POV

My life was nothing but hell. Well...not entirely when my parents were alive , they always love me and take care of me and work hard to provide me , having everything I need.
Until one night they got hit by a truck...that's when it started , the only family who "decided" to take care of me is my grandparents.
They make me clean their house and feed them , sometimes my grandfather beats me up over the littlest things I do.

"AMELIA CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM!" My grandma yelled from the living room , I sighed and decided to clean up my room.

When I finished cleaning up my room , I heard my grandparents having a serious conversation ....about me..? Sold? What?
"Ronaldo , we don't have that kind of that money to pay off our debt to Them. " my grandma said in a mix with serious and frightened tone.
"I know honey but what if...we sell off Amelia ? They can do whatever they want to her as long as they don't kill us" My grandfather said , I was shocked that my OWN grandparents suggested to sell me off to the people I don't know?!

I locked myself in my bedroom and cry all night , not bothering to eat dinner or listen my grandparents.
So I went to my bathroom and took a shower for awhile to calm down , when I finished I put on my favorite black top , night shorts that have little golden stars on it and my black knee high stockies!
When I lay down on my bed , I was mentally prepared for what's gonna happen to me..tomorrow.