"Home Sweet Home?"

Jax Lycan POV

She's so quiet ..
We were heading home and she didn't even look at us in the eyes ..or even talked to us , it was a long quiet ride.
I don't like it at all.
Either way , I couldn't help but admire her pretty little face. She seems like an interesting little thing , I wonder what she's thinking about...?
Maybe I should...
"What's your name , princess?" I said in a amused calm tone..I noticed she blushed slightly and look at me and my twin brother , seems like she zoned out , probably missing her grandparents..?

She began to speak "Uhh...Amelia...Amelia Queen.." such a pretty name..for a gal like her. She gave us a nervous smile , can't blame her though. We look intimidating yet we are nice...sometimes.

Dammit...

She looks at me with those innocent helpless eyes...I don't want her to be afraid of me or Damien....she's so innocent...I love it.
She continued to talk "Whats your names..?"
Me and Damien introduced ourselves at the same time , I can tell she was kinda amused..it's a habit of ours..talking at the same time..it's kinda funny and creepy.

We noticed that we arrived at our mansion , we didn't miss how Amelia looked shocked when she saw Our mansion , I chuckled a bit and we all get out..I insisted to grab her things and walked inside..
I can't stop looking at her.....why?

Amelia POV

Oh my god. It's so freakin' huge!!
I looked around like a curious lost little girl. Well I am little...compare to them...they're so tall like the Eiffel Tower!! I giggled and went to the kitchen , ignoring what Jax is saying to me.

When I went to the kitchen I saw some delicious blueberry muffins!! I jumped up and down all happy until Jax came here ruining the moment...

"Princess...i told you not to ran off like that or you'll get hurt by tripping yourself." He said in a stern yet calm tone...somehow he made me so little in matter of seconds and I looked at him innocently

"I eat muffies....?" I questioned ..I noticed he looked kinda surprised yet his eyes softened and allowed me to have one , when I grabbed one and ate it , I giggled happily and felt someone lift me up and set on their hip....Damien..?
He gave me a lazy smirk and he began to walk upstairs to the right in a hallway , Jax was next to me and he opened the door.
Wow....
It's my very own room!!
"Down down!!" I asked Damien and he gently put me down. I started to look around and plop down on my queen sized bed "Oof!!".
I heard them chuckling and I looked at them with an angry pout , I hate it when people make fun of me ..
"Do you like your room , muffin?" I blushed when Damien asked me...I like that nickname very much....I nodded shyly yet the color of the walls are so...dull..I want them pink or pastel blue with sparkles everywhereeeee!!
They both come up to me and ruffled my hair , I smiled softly and slightly kinda liking it...
I think....no..I know I'm going to like it here living with Them...