Zachary & Catalina

Zachary POV

I don't wanna mess this up, it has to be perfect.

Now we entered a fancy restaurant that Jax recommended me, it may be expensive but I don't care, I want this to be special for Catalina.

The hostess greeted us and I can see its pretty packed but luckily I made a reservation earlier, we followed her where our table is and I pull out a chair for Catalina, she smiled at me and muttered a thank you and sat down, i sit down as well and we waited for our waiter. We talk for a bit until our waiter came and we told him what to drink, he nodded and left.

"This place is so fancy..it must be expensive huh?" She spoke

"Well yeah, jax told me its expensive but it doesn't matter, I have money." I chuckled

"What's your job then?" She said which made me tense up and coughed a bit

"I work for a company, it's pretty successful." I lied

I can't tell her..

"Zach..I thought you will never come back, I was so worried about you" she spoke in a sad tone, I felt guilty and grab her hand, holding it to my face and kissed it.

"I'm sorry I made you worried, I was in a bad state and didn't want you to deal with my messy bullshit problems, but I'm going to make it up to you. I will never leave you Catalina." I said with a gentle smile, gazing at her lovingly.

She smiled at me and we both holding our hands, she leaned in but the waiter ruined the damn moment, placing down our drinks in the table.
Catalina saw my expression and giggled, it made me feel embarrassed and mad.

We looked into our menus and ordered Spaghetti with sea food velouté, it sounded delicious. The waiter wrote it down and nodded once again, taking our menus and walks away towards the kitchen.
We talked again, I wanted to know more about her and she tells me she always wanted to explore to certain areas in the world, I'll try to surprise her one day to travel one of the areas she wants to visit.

I can't help but love her more.

She was curious to know about my life, which it's nothing interesting. I told her everything but took out some...personal traumatic things about my life that she doesn't need to know...

Catalina POV

I wonder what he thinks of me.. does he think I'm annoying or something? Ugh I never been so nervous and I try not to show it, this date thing is going well though, I got to know more about Zachary and it makes me love him even more.

He's the perfect guy that every girl wants, he has the looks and personality. Will he accept my feelings? Will he actually feel the same way and we can become something more? I mean we are on a date and Amelia told me Zachary is interested in me, that's why he asked me out, but I feel like he's doing this to make it up for me since he never came for the past three days.

But something tells me Zachary might be interested, which makes my heart flutter and my cheeks burn the thought of Zachary kissing me for the first time. I mean I tried to lean and kiss him but the waiter ruined the moment and it was awkward..

Now we see the waiter coming with our dishes and my eyes lit up and it smelled delicious, he places down our dish and we thanked him, he smiled and told us to enjoy our food which we happily did.
Once I took a bite of the delicious spaghetti, I felt like I was going to the heavens, i have no words to describe how good this is. The chef is  really talented for sure, that's why the restaurant is so packed.

We talked while eating all night, we laughed and shared some sweet moments together. Zachary is nothing but absolute sweet gentleman, I bet his mom is so proud of him.

It's been three hours and it was the perfect time to leave, he payed the bill and give the water a tip. We got up and walked out of the restaurant, tonight was amazing and I wanna come again next time and try out other different types of food.

Now we got in the car and Zachary began telling me corny jokes that made me snort which I never knew I can do that, I was so embarrassed and Zachary teased me about it in a good way, he thought it was cute and I blushed a lot.

I didn't notice we arrived at the mansion and he gets out to open my door, I thanked him with a bright smile and I got out, he escorted me towards the front  door but we stopped and looked at each other.

"Tonight was amazing Zachary, thank you." I spoke

"No problem cat, I would love to take you again. It's good to see you smile" he spoke in his husky voice and stepped towards me.

I couldn't help but step closer and he wrapped his arms around my waist, we looked into each other's eyes and I can see adoration in his and I smiled softly. I leaned in and kissed him but he kissed me rough, I liked it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him kissing me, it was heated and romantic. It was a good moment and we pulled back to breathe again..

My heart swelled when I heard the words that came
Out of Zachary's mouth

"I love you Catalina"