Survive

Catalina POV

W-Why is there men with guns...like if they're going to war..? I'm freaking out I don't know what's going on. Alina walked in with a tray of cookies and tea, she places it on the coffee table and looked at me with a soft smile.

She seems very friendly and generous..

"Come on, drink some tea or eat cookies I made, they're sugar cookies. They're my favorite.." she spoke

I nodded and grabbed a cookie, taking a little bite and ate it, my eyes lit up with joy and eat the whole cookie and Alina chuckles, telling me I look so cute and childish in a good way.

"You're worried sick about your friend Catalina?" She said and I sighed, whimpering in sadness and hoping Amelia comes back safely.

She sat next to me and gave me a motherly hug, I hugged her back while she stroked my hair.

I didn't even notice that Zachary walked in, looking at us and I pulled away from the hug a bit and I faced him with a blank stare. Waiting for him what to say and tell me why is there men with guns.

"Cat, I know what you're wondering..and I didn't want to tell you because you will think low of me or be afraid of me and the twins. But the truth is, we're part of the mafia for a long time and it's what we do no matter how bad it is. It's our way to survive." He explained and to be honest I'm afraid yet I'm not afraid of him, I'm afraid that I will loose him by horrible people...

"It's okay, I kind of figured since I saw some stuff in Lycan's Twins private room. I'm just..full of emotions right know but I can say is that I still love you and I want you to be safe." I told him with a smile and he sighs in relief again.

We both hugged, and he kissed my forehead and we pulled away to look at each other with loving eyes.

"We're going to get Amelia back and it will take a while and I want you to stay here because it's too dangerous for you, I promise I'll be back.." he said and kissed me one last time, he walked away and I waved him goodbye and I sat down, taking everything in.

"It's a lot to take in, I can tell you're overwhelmed but everything will be okay Catalina..trust me." Alina said and I smiled back at her.

Zachary..please be safe..

Amelia POV

I stopped sobbing and looked at Sarah, giving her a death glare and she just laughed at me. I swear I want to wipe that sickening smile off her face and be afraid of me..

She walked over towards the table and picks up a hunting knife and I trembled in fear, not ready to die yet..I'm not going to die by the hands of a psycho.

Not today you bitch.

"It's been fun Amelia, I know Jax will be coming soon and I don't want you to be alive by then. He will know that I don't like being rejected and show him that I can be a monster." She speaks and walks towards me now like a predator.

I growled and stood up, ignoring the pain all over my body and I jumped at her, attacking her with the little bit of strength I had in me left. I punched and scratched her face and saw the knife on the floor.

I quickly grabbed it and ran out the door, not daring to look back and hide in a room, somewhere away from her and the bad guys. I noticed I was some type of closet, full of boxes and it was dusty as well.

My heart was beating faster when I heard Sarah screaming in anger, and heard heavy footsteps past the closet. Then Sarah yelled at her men demanding to find me and kill me in an instant. It's a good thing I locked the door and hid behind the boxes.

I'm not giving up. I'm not giving up.

I have to survive....for my daddies...

I had the urge to cry but I suck it up, I'm not going to cry anymore. I have to be strong and show that Sarah I'm not scared of her anymore.

I heard someone trying to open the door and i gripped the knife tightly, ready to attack if they come in and find me. It took them a moment to get in by knocking the door down and walked in, searching everywhere...

Now they're walking towards my direction and I crawled to the other side so I can jump and attack him..

I peaked and saw the man looking everywhere around the boxes and he had his gun lowered down and I stood up, jump at him from behind, he was struggling but I sliced his throat immediately then backed off allowing his body fall down and i took his gun and ran out of the closet and I heard behind me
Some men shouting that they've found me.

I ran upstairs and closed the door behind me, it's a good thing there's no one around. Then suddenly I heard gunshots going off everywhere and I ran upstairs and went to a room, I noticed it was a guest bedroom and I hid under the bed.

I can feel like my daddies are already here...

I gotta find them!