Spending Time with Daddies

Amelia POV

It's been a week since we went to the fair and my daddies were so busy, they barely spoke to me and I'm sad. I'm sulking in the couch and Zachary was reassuring me they'll come back and be with me but I don't believe him, they're just gonna ignore me and go up to their office, not paying attention to me and Catalina, I gave up on trying to get their attention. It's hopeless.

I huffed, and looked at Mr. Steve, I grabbed him and hugged him really tight, I need hugs right know..it helps me when I'm sulking. Until I thought of something that might get their attention, if I remember correctly, Zachary told me they're coming in a few minutes so I need to be prepared.

I ran upstairs, went inside my room and locked the door, I walked towards my huge closet and grabbed a little something to wear. I took it out of my Victoria's Secret bag and placed on my bed, it was a black lace lingerie, I smiled wickedly at the thought teasing my daddies with this. I know for sure they pay attention to me now but I'm gonna play hard to get!

I took off my clothes, leaving me naked and I quickly put on the lingerie and grabbed a hoodie of Jax's to cover myself, once I put on the hoodie, I smelled it and made me smiles wider..

It smelled like Jax..

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door opened and heard my daddy's voices, I blushed and feeling nervous, wondering if the plan will work.
I opened my door and head downstairs, I see Catalina hugging Zachary tightly and told him goodbye, it was so cute. Even Zachary kissed her on the forehead which made her blush and he walked away, Catalina smiled all lovesick and then she looks at me, I smirked and she just rolled her eyes, her face all red in embarrassment and walk in the living room, continuing to watch our fave show.

I strolled in the kitchen and I see Damien typing on his computer while Jax is on the phone, talking to someone about business, I breathed in and out, preparing myself to get their attention. I hopped on the kitchen counter, I purposefully ride up my hoodie so daddy can see my panties.

"Hewwo daddies, chu doin otays?" I smiled all innocent

Damien and Jax looked at me and their eyes were widened, instantly darken. Jax  quickly hanged up and Damien shut his laptop, confidence shot through me and I slowly took off my hoodie so they can see my body, aching for them to touch me but I don't show it.

"You look so delicious muffin.." Damien spoke

Jax smirks, caressing my cheek and I can feel my cheeks redden, looking in their eyes.

"Was our naughty  princess lonely, needing attention from her  daddies?" He mocked in a amusing tone

They were about to touch until I smacked their hands and they were shocked, I smirked at them

"No touchy!" I giggled

I stopped giggling when I saw their expressions, they smiled wickedly and Jax grabbed me harshly, he lifts me up, carrying me upstairs to continue our steamy fun.

For hours they teased and fucked me  thoroughly and used, I know for a fact my insides and my throat are burning, even my butt hurts since Damien used a flogger to spank me, degrading me while Jax was face fucking me like there's no damn tomorrow.
We cuddled for awhile until Damien thought a good idea to have a movie night since Catalina is the new addition of our "family" I instantly nodded all happy and I quickly took a shower, ignoring the pain. Once I finished, I put on my nightgown and informed Catalina about the day and she was beyond excited and suggested we could something horrifying.

We got everything ready and me, Catalina and Mr. Steve sat on the floor, covered with blankets and pillows, my daddies brought gummies and popcorn for us and settled it on the coffee table so we can reach and get some since they don't want us to make a mess on the carpet.

Jax made us choose what movie we should see first, it was to either Child's play or La Llorrona, the newest movies we never seen and of course we closed Child's play and Jax nodded, he put it on and we cuddled together as the movie starts.

Later on, Catalina and me were traumatized while Jax was laughing at the gore parts and Damien is just silent, enjoying the movie.

I have never been so afraid of a doll before..

We were so terrified. Even Mr Steve too. It's safe to say when the movie finished, we slept with daddies so no doll can kill us...