Friends?

Amelia POV

Oh god i feel so sore between my legs and my throat is so raw...my daddies really did break me.

My eyes fluttered and slowly stood up but I whimpered from the pain between my legs, I noticed my daddies aren't with me. Where are they?

I quickly took a nice relaxing shower for 10 minutes or so and got out, drying off my hair and body then brushed my teeth. I didn't feel like wearing anything casual so I put on one of their button up long sleeve white shirts and my panties. The shirt reached all the way to my knees, I looked at myself in the mirror and I look very cute!

I went downstairs to see my daddies and Catalina in the dining table eating breakfast, then I saw a plate full of my favorite food. I smiled that they made love to me, they obviously made it clear they love me and I'm their everything, I belong to them.

I went towards the table and sat down next to Jax, they both smiled at me with those loving eyes. I'm addicted to their beautiful eyes, it brings me to admire them all day and melt me instantly too.
I looked over to see Catalina eating her food quietly and guilt shot through me, remembering how I acted towards her, I do truly felt bad. The jealousy got the best of me and it shouldn't at all, I should've known at the beginning that Catalina just needed help from them.

Maybe I should..apologize right know.

" I'm sorry Catalina." I spoke in a sincere sadden tone, she didn't deserve that type of cruelty from me.
She deserves a second chance and hear her out

She was stiff and looked at me immediately with her saddened eyes, I whimpered silently just from looking at her eyes. She must've been through so much, i never seen someone so sad before except Jax and Damien.

I can feel their gazes at me, I bet they're just relieved I apologized to her for the way I acted yesterday towards her.

I feel like we can be friends if she wants to

"I-I..forgive chu...Amelia.." she spoke while whimpering

I smiled at her sadly and I just needed to hug her to let her know I truly do feel sorry so I did. I got up and went to the other side of the table just to hug her, she hug back tightly which made me giggle weakly and look at my daddies, they were smiling as if they were proud of me.

After we ate breakfast, we quickly talked to each other and ignore my daddies for hours, we actually got along and understood how we feel. Turns out she didn't like them, she just sees them as her heroic big brothers, it kinda made my heart melt of how innocent she is. She's my sister now. I must protect.

I heard one of my daddies talking on the phone with Zachary, saying he should come over and babysit us since they're going off to work I assume. Ugh.

Catalina must've heard the conversation too since she asked me who is Zachary, I quickly told her who he is and she is kinda eager to know to see how he looks like. I giggled at her. She's so cute.

My daddies came over here and gave me quick kisses which I kissed them back all happy then Catalina gave them hugs too, I giggled once more and heard the massive front door open. Seems like he's here.

I see Zachary stroll in where we at and greeted my daddies then me, but when he saw Catalina he got curious and asked them who she is and they introduced him to her. In the corner of my eye, I can see the way Catalina looks at Zachary, her eyes lit up and her cheeks turned light pink. I instantly knew that familiar look..

Oh gosh...she likes him.