Mayo

Authors note
Got this idea from muffin_man2017. I don't own any of the characters they all belong to AoS. #marvel. Also this is my first time writing, so it might not make sense. 💖______________________________________________________________

Even though Malinda and yo-yo have been dating for a while now, they had never had sex with each other . No yo-yo!, I don't want to take advantage of you!, you wont. Even though yo-yo was 26 she was still a virgin, and tonight she was planning on making Malinda her first.

I want this and I want you, Please just think about it lin... Ok fine, we can have sex tonight, with that said yo-yo left.

5 hours later/the lab
So you and may plan on doing it anytime soon Jemma asked with a mischievous look on her face, Jemma is the only member of the team who knows about Lin and I. Actually Jemma yes. Yes we are. Finally! Jemma screamed. Ah what are we celebrating, Coulson ask coming from behind the door. Jemma and I both look at each other before answering NOTHING!! soon the whole team came barging in. So I left.

Malinda's pov
I couldn't stop thinking about what yo-yo said. She wanted to have sex with me of all persons. Well, better get ready for tonight

This is actually my first fanfic. So it might sound like garbage.

Edit: I changed this story from DaisyxMay to MayxYo-Yo because daisy is like may's daughter it just felt wrong.  Anyways May and Yo-Yo is a better ship anyway😁.