Top or Bottom

Hey guys hope your staying safe.

Warning: this fic has sexual content
ahead.

I've had this in my drafts for a while now, I wasn't sure I should scrap it or publish it.
This takes place in season 1 and its one were coulson and may get down and dirty. Enjoy 😏😁

The bus/ Coulson's office
" This report is telling me I'm the same person, that nothing has changed, but i-i don't feel the same,
I feel different, coulson told May with a cracked voice"

"Take off your shirt, May told him"
"Excuse me!?, Coulson was shocked by May's request"
"Your shirt unbutton it"

Accepting it Coulson began unbuttoning his shirt revealing his very hard and muscular body, one that had agent May fighting the urge to pounce on him.
She touched his chest were the scare is slowly caressing it.

"She took a deep breath and said, You feel different because you are different, weather it was 3 or 4 minutes you still died, you can't expect to go through that much trauma and not come out different"

They stared into each others eyes for what felt like a eternity, Then May realized it and caught her self.

"Um, I'll go now. Phil, try to get some rest even if its just for tonight.

May turn around and left without another word.

May's pov
"I went back to my bunk questioning my self weather or not i should have stayed and and kept his company or just let him be.
"As I laid awake tossing and turning in my bed I heard a knock at my door, I got up and opened the door to see who it was."

"Phil, are you are you ok?

"Uh lin, can I sleep with you tonight."

"Lin, he hasn't called me by that name in years, of course you can stay the night, but why?, I asked while I moved out the way to let him in."

"I just, needed to do this... Coulson put his hand around My waist and pulled me in for a wild kiss on the lips,
"My heart skipped a beat, I'm glad the room's light was dim otherwise he would have seen me turn bright red."

They slowly inched their way to the bed, both quickly loosening clothes.
May through Coulson onto the bed and straddled him. They resumed the kissing once more.
May thought that he would be shy, but for once in her life May was glad that she was wrong.

Coulson ripped off her bra and gently caressed then massaged her breast.
May couldn't stop her self from moaning. It all happened so quickly, from a kiss to this.

"I've never been this hard before, phil whispered into malinda's".

"I've never had anyone this big before, May hold him".

Phil smirked
"Lets test that shall we".

Phil inserted his entire manhood into May and pulled out, he then circled around her clit with his fingers occasionally slipping in a finger or two.

"Phil, Malinda couldn't help her self, lost in the moment mesmerized by the sensation she moaned his name".

They didn't stop until the entire bed was soaking wet.

Moments later

"So, can we go for a round two?, phil asked Malinda".

"Only if your on top".

If you are reading this it means that Agents of SHIELD or the corona virus has come to an end , (that last one is highly unlikely).
I've been saving this for something special, but I guess I can use it cheer up a few heart broken AoS fans, including myself.