Cuddling on a rainyday

This is an idea that I've had for awhile and was just too lazy to write it, also this is a fic were Daisy and Deke are dating, as always sorry for the late update... And I hope you enjoy.

"Thunder clap!" There was a storm outside. The team just got back from very tiring mission, Shield agents have been on constant missions for the past 6 months, now just coming out of a storm, they were cold, wet, hungry and tired. Mack had sympathy for his team, there wasn't much left to do anyway, so Mack gave everyone the afternoon off.

Deke's POV
Deke and Daisy were a bit new to the whole "dating each other thing". When Mack gave them the day off Deke decided to spend it preparing a surprise date for Daisy.

Yo yo and Mack's POV
"I'm tired, want to go to bed? Mack asked his girlfriend alittle enthused. "Sure, under one condition, She replied in a lustful tone", "what condition would that be?", he bended over and she whispered something dirty in his ear that made blush bright red. (We all know what that means)

Narrator POV
Unlike her friends, Piper wasn't dating anyone, her afternoon was spent beating Fitz at poker, meanwhile, Simmons was fast asleep on the settee.

Phillinda pov
"I'm so bored!, the base is cold, I'm not tired so I can't sleep, and everyone else is off doing there own thing, Phil said sounding a bit frustrated". " well if your not tired we could just cuddle and watch a movie, Malinda said ever so sweetly". "Awesome! Yes!, I'll get the popcorn you pick the movie". Malinda suddenly stopped. "Why cant I get the popcorn and you get the movie?". "Because you'd burn the popcorn and if I picked the movie we'll both fall asleep before it ends". Ugh fine!, she gave up in frustration.

5 mins later...
Phil returned with the popcorn and snacks to watch the movie. Malinda shift on the bed giving Phil enough room to lay down beside her. The movie she picked was called the Mandelorian, which Phil has never herd, even though, it is apart of the Star Wars franchise.
The movie ended and Malinda was fast asleep, tucked under Phil's arm. Not wanting to disturb her, he skillfully flip over onto his back so that she would be more comfortable, he then placed a quick kiss to her lips and said goodnight. He loved seeing her peacefully asleep with no worries or problems, just safely rapped in his arms. She was his and he was hers, could there be a better match made in heaven.