18.0 SOUNDS OF THE MELTING POT

[𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉... 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 💀💀]

Samira flopped back on the bed in exhaustion

Samira flopped back on the bed in exhaustion. She turned and smiled at Kimetrius who was putting on his shirt. The music outside had dimmed down and the commotion of the party had died down. She reached back grabbing her shorts and began to put them on. She felt it was easier to just give it up to Kimetrius. It's not a body if you don't orgasm, right? Jahseh was special to her. She valued their friendship way too much to just give it to him. She knew that he would leave her stranded the morning after.

"You need a ride? I'm sure your friends have left by now." Kimetrius proposed. She thought for a second.

"Yeah. I'll just tell them I caught a ride."

"Hell yeah you did."

She put on her shoes and grabbed her phone. They made their way out of the house. Samira looked around for Ski's and Jahseh. Luckily they were no where to be found.

...

They arrived at the hotel. She got out the car waving at Kimetrius. She walked passed the lobby and approached the elevator. She pressed the number 5 and waited. She finally reached the correct floor and walked down the hall. She came to the door. She sighed before sliding the card through the slot. She slowly opened the door and creeped in. She waved at Ski who was sitting on the small couch.

"It's like 4 am. Why you coming in so late. Who brought you?" Stokeley asked. Samira didn't know which one to answer first which caused a long silence.

"Don't tell me you got dicked down." He whisper yelled considering Jahseh was on the bed asleep. She held a awkward smile on her face in shame.

"But I shipped you and Jah." He pouted.

"I know right. Me too." Jahseh groaned. Stokeley shook his head and looked back down at his phone.

"That's not what you were saying when Geneva was all up on you in the bathroom." She snapped back.

"We'll talk tomorrow." He replied going back to sleep.

"Asshole." Samira mumbled under her breath. He simply shrugged and attempted to go back to sleep. Samira grabbed her bag made her way to the bathroom to prepare for bed.

...

Samira jumped awake to the sound of pounding on the door. She looked to her right and Jahseh was nowhere to be found. She looked further to the bed next to the one she was in, Stokeley wasn't there. She got up and slid on her slides. She walked to the door and looked through the peephole. There stood, her father?