??? (chapter 3)

"Y/N!? F/N!? What is with that outburst!?" The teacher yells while pointing at you. He cc, You're in some deep shizzle now. "You shouldn't yell at our new student like that!!" "Wait...new STUDENT!? didn't she see the cloak and the..." I guess there isn't any point in tryna explain huh? No body can CLEARLY see this dude in a mysterious cloak runnin around the school. "I uh...i- im sorry miss.." (F/N) says while she looks at you, waiting for you to apologize as well "oh! I uh.. Im sorry to" You really didn't give a FRiCk enough about apologize, all you cared about is what was under that cloak. The teacher stands up and goes to the board while this... Hot dude walks in??? 'Wow he's ho- wait... Is HE the new student???' You thought to yourself, you were mixed with fear and confusion but then again...you had these butterflies in your stomach everytime you looked at him. "Everyone, this is the new student, lucifer! Introduce yourself lucifer.." He looks rather shy, probably to make a good appearance and act normal. "H-hi, my name is lucifer and im..uh...glad to meet you all?" When he said 'glad to meet you all' he looked down at his hand... Does he seriously not know how to function like a human?? Or...wha... "PPPSSSTTTT, (F/N)..is it just me or.. Uhm.. (F/N?" You see your best friend looking at lucifer with some kind of romantic attraction in her eyes. Are you jealous? No...no way... "Oh ah.. Yea (Y/N)?" She whispers to you. The teacher suddenly shouts "hey! Stop talking! Since you both wanna talk so much, (F/N) sit over there and lucifer sit with (Y/N). Holy. Frick. The closer he walks over to you the heavier your heart beats, no way you're in love with this dude tho. N ah h h  hh h h h h h  h hh  hh. " Okay since we introduced the new student we can start class"
          Timeskip because
        Shut                up

R RR  RI I I NNGNGNGGN
Finally! Schools ou T!! You start to sprint down the hallway and outside the school untill you find yourself stopping dead in your tracks.. Why you ask?
Lucifer is right in front of you.

Im a sick fuck i like to v buck