feelings (chapter 5)

(Y/N)/ your POV
'Well that was one fail of an interaction' you thought to yourself in embarrassment. Who was that guy? How old was he? What is his problem? All of these questions circled around in your head. You sure did have one awnser to one of them. He was a demon. It was pretty clear to be honest, i mean, horns, red fur, hooves, goat like appearance? So obvious. But you didn't know that much about him to begin with. Like if he was a king or prince of hell, or if he has never been to the over world before. That guy sure is something else huh? No matter, you NEEEDED to tell (F/N) about this. you sonic run over to thier house since they dont live very far from yours and BANG your fist on thier door almost making a visible dent in it. "WHAT THE HE- oH! hey (Y/N)!  I thought it was that kid again... Nevermind that... What do ya need buster?" Your friend says when they open the half- broken door. "YEA UHM, GET YOUR SHOES ON AND COME OUTSIDE I HAVE TEA TO SPILL" you say enthusiastically, the whole neighborhood probably heard you. You sit outside waiting for (F/N) to come outside. While she was taking her sweet old FRICKING time putting her shoes on, it was hard not to think about what was going on inside thier head. Remember when they looked at lucifer with a weird look in thier eyes? The kind of look YOU had. Did they have a crush on him? No. No way josé. "OKAY IM HERE" (F/N) says screeching while sitting next to you.  Should you raise the question about them liking lucifer? Nah. You have school tomorrow its best not to cause conflict now.
"oKAY SO. LUCIFER RIGHT? I BUMPED INTO HIM AGAIN AND DEFINITELY NOT ON PURPOSE THIS TIME AND I THINK HE LIKES ME? I MEAN HE HELPED ME UP. HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT." That comment on lucifer helping you up made (F/N) blush, you noticed but again...you shouldn't cause conflict. "O-oh he helped you? Wow he seems really nice... Maybe he isn't so bad after all?" okay. This is getting weird. (F/N) has been acting weird everytime you talk about lucifer, they seem to really like him. Thats okay though, if you liked him then it would be absolute anarchy. Good thing you dont like him!
Right?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL SWITCH POVS AGAIN E E E E EE  E E E E E E  EE E E  E E E E E E E  E EE  E E E E E  E E E E E  E E E E E  E E cool nice cool