this B O I (chapter 4)

(Lucifer/satans POV)
When i got out of that strange building i walked to what some people call a "hoem"? I dunno, its pretty weird.  While i was walking hoem that girl that i bumped into earlier bumped in to me again! What is her problem? Is she stupid or disabled? Maybe both,  nonetheless, she's kinda cute. What? No, i shouldn't think like that. " Oh my gosh, im so sorry!" She squealed.  She...squealed... Although its very unformal for me to say this, but that was adorable. I was much taller than her so obviously she didn't knock me down or anything, but she knocked herself down. I slightly growled before giving her my hand to help her up. "Oh, t-thank you! I really appreciate it!" yea yea.. Whatever i just dont want to get my cover blown.
"So, you're lucifer right?" This chick doesn't remember my name? Whatever. "Yea, my name is sa- lucifer...what about you?" I really hate th is s s s s s. "M-m-my name??? My name is (Y/N)" Y/N...that is the dumbest name i have ever heard in my whole life. Which is pretty long so i guess i don't have much to complain about. "(Y/N) huh? Thats a pretty cool name!" little do you know...it wasn't "you really think so?" The (H/C) haired girl asked. What was i supposed to say??HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "uh..yea! Welp i gotta go hoem now..zoopity boopity bye!" And i ran off, probably faster than a normal human person should. So i pretty much had to slow down before they find out. I turned around the corner of this random hoem untill the girl couldn't see me anymore. Great.
Where to now?