♠7♠

Flashback continues

Shivaay ran back to the medical room and saw Anika sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts.

Shivaay entered the room and cleared his throat to gain her attention. Anika comes out of her thoughts and looks at him.

S- Are you fine?

Anika simply nods her head.

S- I am sorry for what Tia did with you. I didn't have any idea about that otherwise I would have never let that happen with you.

Anika instantly looks at him. Firstly she thought that it was his plan to take a revenge on her but when she saw his face, she realised that he was saying truth.

On not getting any reply from her, Shivaay thought that she hasn't forgiven him so he was about to leave when Anika stopped him.

A- I just hate to say this but Thank you for saving me and I know it was not your fault.

Shivaay looks at her with a wide smile.

A- And ask your girlfriend to not to mess with me otherwise she will be the next one, lying on this bed.

Anika says with a smirk.

S- Tia is not my girlfriend. I am very much single and ready to mingle.

He said moving close to her face with a smirk and Anika pushed him.

A- Don't try to flirt with me, otherwise you'll be the next one, lying on this bed.

S- I think that you like this bed very much, that's why you want everyone to lie on this bed once in their life. Right? 😂

Shivaay says with a chuckle and Anika glares at him.

Anika took an apple from the bed side table and threw it at him but Shivaay catches it before it hits him.

S- Feisty.... I like it. 😉

A- Will you leave or should I throw a scalpel at you?

S- Don't do this to me, jaan? At least tell me your name.

A- Stop calling me that. I won't tell you my name.

S- Then I'll get to know myself.

A- Oh really! Suit yourself.

S- By the way, I am Shivaay.

Anika got down from the bed and left from there giving him a glare.

Shivaay fell down on the bed on his back and smiled widely.

S- Jaan!

At the same time, doctor enters the room.

D- What happened? Are you feeling dizzy?

Shivaay immediately stood up from the bed and shook his head sidewards frantically. He immediately came out of the room and smiled while closing his eyes.

Flashback ends

Flashback ends.

Shivaay opens his eyes and tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.

S- That was first time, when I felt something different for a girl. It felt like that someone has pulled all the strings in my heart and it was dancing happily. Till now you have the same effect on me. When I saw you today, I felt that I am breathing after a long time but I was not aware that you have already given your heart to someone else.

More tears fell from his eyes. Suddenly Om barged in his cabin but stopped in his tracks after looking at his state.

He immediately ran towards Shivaay and held his shoulders.

O- What happened, Shivaay? Why are you crying?

S- I lost her forever, Om. I lost my Ani.

O- What are you talking about, Shivaay? You went to the meeting right?

S- When I went for the meeting, I saw her there. I was so happy to see her but then I noticed her baby girl, you know she was so cute like her. Then I think her husband called her and was asking about their daughter. She has moved on, Om. She hasn't forgiven me. But I am happy for her, at least she is happy in her world.

Shivaay says with a small smile.

O- Shivaay, I think you are just assuming things, atleast talk to her.

S- There's nothing to talk, Om. She is happy and I don't want to spoil her happiness.

O- But.....

S- Please Om, I need some alone time.

Shivaay took his car keys and left.

He was driving the car at full speed. He was just memorising the moments, he spent with Anika.

S- I was living my life in a hope that one day you will come back to me and forgive me and we'll be a happy family but today my hopes shattered. It's not that I'm not happy for you. I am contented to see you happy with your family but there's no reason for me to live anymore.

He saw a truck coming towards his car, he left the steering wheel and closed his eyes.

S- I love you Anika.

He pressed the accelerator and everything went blank.
_____________________________________

Here Anika was lying on her bed with Shivika in her arms.

Suddenly she sat up on the bed and one name escaped from her mouth.

A- Shivaay.

She got a feeling of restlessness. She knew that something was not right.

She looks at Shivika who was sleeping peacefully. She Caressed her head and kisses her forehead.

But the feeling of restlessness was growing by each passing second.

She went and stood near the window.

A- I just hope that you are fine, Shivaay. I still hate to say this but I care for you and I want you to be safe.

She went and sat on her rocking chair and closed her eyes.

A- I just wished that you wouldn't have betrayed me, then our lives would have been different. We would have been a happy family. I would have got a husband's love, Shivika would have got her father's love, but you spoiled everything, Shivaay. You spoiled everything.

She started crying bitterly. She didn't realised when she drifted to sleep.

****************************
Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

So here you go with a new chapter. 😃😃

How was it? ☺☺

IMP. NOTE- "I have shown Shivaay committing suicide but that doesn't mean that I support it. No, It was just story's demand. I believe suicide is never an option. Everyone should face and fight failures, suicide is just a coward way of escaping them, which is totally wrong. Before taking any drastic step, one should always think that someone is waiting for them, maybe family, friends or your loved one. That's all."🙂

Sorry for boring you.

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😊😊

Please increase the number of comments because your comments encourage me to write a new chapter. 😌😌

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋