♠️33♠️

1 MONTH LATER

The whole Oberoi Mansion was beaming with happiness and excitement as Pinky was coming back home.

Oberoi Mansion was decorated like a bride. Anika was running here and there, directing the workers to do all their work nicely.

Shivaay looked at his wife and shook his head in disbelief.

He grabbed a juice glass and walked towards Anika.

He backhugged her and Anika turned her head to look at him with a frown.

A- What are you doing, Shivaay? There is so much work left and Mom will be here in an hour.

S- Jaan, I know that mom is coming back but Why are you getting so tensed? If you won't do all these arrangements then also mom will love you like before. Why are you getting so tensed, baby?

Anika turned to look at him with teary eyes.

Shivaay got worried and made her turn to face himself.

He kept the juice glass on the table and cupped her face.

S- Come.

They settled down on the couch.

S- What happened, jaan?

Shivaay asked her worriedly after seeing her teary eyes.

A- I... I'm just tensed about Kabir. Mom didn't liked me before because I was an orphan and what if she didn't like Kabir and treat him differently.

Shivaay understood her concern.

S- Jaan, I understand your concern and whatever will happen, we'll face it together and we won't let anyone harm our son.

Anika nodded her head and rested her head on his chest. Shivaay smiled and pecked her forehead.

He took the glass and forwarded it towards Anika.

Anika looked at him in confusion.

S- Come on. Have this juice. I know you haven't eaten anything since morning.

Anika smiled sheepishly and took the juice glass.

She started drinking it when both the kids ran down the stairs with a bright smile.

They immediately ran and hugged Shivaay and Anika.

Sh- Good Molning, Mumma, Dadda.

K- Good morning mom dad.

Shivika and Kabir greeted Shivaay and Anika. Shivaay and Anika smiled at their babies and kissed their forehead one by one.

A/S- Good Morning babies. Did you guys slept well?

Sh/K- Yes Mom.

They said together and Shivaay and Anika chuckled.

Shivika looked around and saw that the house was getting decorated with lights and getting cleaned.

Sh-Mumma, ish it diwali today?

Shivika asked in excitement.

Anika cupped her face and chuckled.

A- No baby. Today's not diwali.

Shivika frowned in confusion.

A- But today is a day of celebration as your Dadi is coming back.

Shivika's eyes lit in excitement.

Sh- Dadi ish coming back?

Shivika asked and Anika nodded her head.