♠️34♠️

RECAP OF LAST FEW CHAPTERS-

Shivaay and Anika found an unconscious five year old boy, in front of their car while going to their lake house. They took the boy to their lake house and realised that the boy, named Kabir was abused by his uncle. They started bonding with Kabir emotionally and Shivika started treating him as her elder brother. Shivaay and Anika finally decided to adopt Kabir as their own son. After few days, Pinky was about to reach Oberoi Mansion and Shivaay and Anika are tensed if she will accept Kabir or not?

CHAPTER 34

Shivaay, Anika and Pinky were sitting in the living room and Anika was serving tea to everyone while the kids were playing in their bedroom.

A- It's so good to have you back, Mom.

Shivaay nodded with a smile.

P- I just wanted to come back to my family, and when doctor gave me green chit that I was fine, I was so excited to meet you all, especially my grandkids.

Anika and Shivaay smiled widely.

S- Mom, I'm happy that you're healthy now.

P- Hmm.. me too. So what about Kabir? You both never told me about him.

Shivaay and Anika looked at Pinky and sighed. It was the moment of truth and they have to tell everything about Kabir. It was clear that Pinky has accepted Kabir with open arms but it was her right to know about Kabir.

Shivaay and Anika exchanged looks and nodded their head.

S- Mom, when we were going to our Lake house, we saw Kabir unconscious in the middle of the road so we took him to the lake house. There we got to know that Kabir was an orphan and he was abused by his uncle. His uncle was a criminal and when Police chased him, he kicked kabir on the head and ran away. Kabir was very vulnerable when we found him but we felt a connection with him and Shivika also started treating him as her elder brother. So we decided to adopt him.

Pinky was silent for a while and Shivaay and Anika grew anxious.

A- Mom.

Pinky's eyes got filled with tears.

P- I'm so proud of you both. I spent my whole life Caring about bloodline and name and I was so wrong and I'm proud that you both are not like me. I'm so happy right now.

Pinky said while wiping her tears.

Anika and Shivaay's eyes also got filled with tears. They immediately sat on either side of Pinky and hugged her.

A/S- We love you Mom.

Pinky cupped their cheeks and smiled.

P- And I love you both.

They were lost in the moment when Shivika and Kabir ran towards them.

Sh- Mumma, lats ale lunning in my tummy.

Shivika said while caressing her tummy and Everyone burst into laughter.

Shivaay made her sit on his lap and pecked her forehead while Kabir side hugged Anika.

S- Today, Dadda will prepare lunch for my princess and champ.

Shivaay said while caressing both of their head.

The kids squealed in excitement.

K/Sh- Yaaaaayyyyyy!

S- Today will be mumma special day. So I'll prepare mine and yours Mumma's favourite dishes. Now who will help me?