♠10♠

After playing with Shivika for some time, Shivaay drifted into sleep due to the effect of medicines. Shivika also fell asleep in her father's embrace.

Anika was looking at them with teary eyes.

A- I just wish that if you didn't betrayed me, then we would have been a happy family.

Tears rolled down from Anika's eyes. At the same time, Om and Gauri entered Shivaay's ward. Anika immediately wiped her tears and looked at them with a stern look.

O- Umm.. Anika... Please can we talk?

Anika nods her head and they moved out of the room.

O- Anika, I know all this is very difficult for you. I am really sorry that you have to face this condition but at the same time, I am grateful to you that you took such a big step, just for Shivaay....

Anika interrupted him.

A- No.. Not for Shivaay. I did all this because of humanity. I can't be heartless to let anyone suffer because of me. I hope you get that, Mr. Oberoi.

Om nods his head. Gauri gives a helpless look to Om.

G- Anika di... I am Sorry.. My tongue slipped..

Gauri realises that she called Anika 'di'. She makes a sorry face and looks at Anika. Anika melts after looking at her face.

A- it's ok. You can call me that. I don't mind.

Gauri gives a wide smile to her while Anika returns it with a small smile.

G- Anika di, we are very thankful to you for what you did. I am double happy that I have cutest niece in the world.

Anika gives her a small smile.

G- Actually Anika di, doctor said that they will be discharging bade bhaiya by tonight and if you will not come with us to Oberoi mansion, then he will get to know that we were lying to him..

All the colours flew from Anika's face. She started remembering all the moments which she spent with Shivaay in Oberoi Mansion, the day when she got separated with shivaay and the most important part of their story, Pinky Singh Oberoi.

O- Please Anika..

A- Look Om, this is not possi.....

Ath the same time, they heard something falling down in Shivaay's ward.

They immediately rushed into Shivaay's ward and saw that he has made Shivika lye on the bed comfortably and he was trying to get down from the bed.

Anika immediately rushed towards him.

A- Shivaay.

Shivaay looks at her and then immediately hugged her by her waist. He dug his face in her stomach and started crying.

S- Where did you go? You know I was so scared that you left me. Please don't leave me. I'll die. Anika, don't g......

He fainted in Anika's arms. Anika immediately held him and lied him down on the bed carefully with the help of Om. Meanwhile, Gauri immediately called the doctor.

The doctor checked Shivaay.

D- There's nothing to worry about but you have to be careful that you don't give him stress. It might lead to something fatal.

They nodded their head. As the doctor left, Anika looked towards OmRi.

A- I'll come with you all to Oberoi Mansion.

Om and Gauri smiled widely.

O- Thank you so much Anika.

G- I will ask Ramprakash and suneeta to shift your stuff to Oberoi Mansion.