♠23♠

FLASHBACK STARTS (Continues from chapter 14)

Shivaay and Anika were sleeping in each other's arms in the house when Anika's sleep broke. She noticed their position and immediately moved away from Shivaay which broke his sleep.

He rubbed his eyes to clear his view. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the most beautiful view in front of his eyes- Anika was sitting in front of him, looking nervous and she was tucking her hair strand behind her ear. Shivaay was spellbound.

S(whispers) - beautiful.

Anika looked at him with a jerk.

A- Did you say something?

S- No.

A- Umm.. I think we should leave. It's morning and everyone must be getting tensed.

Shivaay nodded his head and they exited the house. They made their in the jungle and saw their teacher and some teachers searching for them.

They went towards them.

A- Sir! Ma'am.

The teachers looked at them in relief.

T1- Thank God! You both are fine. We literally got scared. Where were you both?

S- Actually Ma'am, as it was raining so much yesterday so we didn't get to know that when we reached in the midst of this jungle in order to save ourselves from being drenched. We're sorry.

A- Yes Ma'am. We are really sorry.

T2- Whatever the reason is, we don't care because it was very careless behavior of you two. So detention to you both for 2 weeks.

Anika's eyes widened in horror while Shivaay was unaffected.

They went back to the camp where some students were waiting for them including Omkara, Rudra, Bhavya Daksh and Tia.

They ran towards Shivaay and Anika especially Tia who literally jumped on Shivaay. Shivaay scrunched his nose while Anika started feeling uncomfortable after seeing their closeness. Shivaay noticed this and pushed Tia away from him.

S- What the hell, Tia? Can't you keep your hands and legs to yourself? Always sticking to me like a chewing gum even when we're not in a relationship.

Shivaay said angrily.

T- But Shivaay baby, I was tensed for you.

S- Really? I hope you had a good time with Daksh last night. Because I know that you're in relationship with him since last 4 months.

Daksh and Tia got nervous and started sweating. They took a step back.

S- Better.

O- Shivaay, are you alright?

S- Yes. I'm Fine.

They heard whispering around them.

"Have you seen that how shameless she is?"

"Yeah! She spent a whole night with Shivaay, God knows where and now Shivaay is questioning Tia's character."

"I know. Maybe she brainwashed Shivaay."

"Oh God! Now we've to protect our boyfriends from this witch. "

"God knows what magic she did on Shivaay that he broke his relationship."