♠️35♠️

8 MONTHS LATER

Today was Shivaay's birthday and everyone was arranging for his birthday party except Anika as she was heavily pregnant.

She was watching a movie while keeping the bowl of popcorn on her stomach.

Suddenly Shivika and Kabir ran towards her.

A- Hey babies.

Sh- Hi Mumma.

K- How are you, Mumma?

A- I'm good my babies. Your baby brother or sister is very active today. See.

She held their hand and kept it on her stomach and the baby kicked instantly. Shivika and Kabir were shocked.

K- Mumma, there's a baby inside your tummy.

Kabir said in shock. Shivaay and Anika told them about it but they Never experienced the movement in Anika's tummy as the doctor said the baby was kind of lazy so he/she doesn't move much but today he/she was super active.

Sh- Mumma, did you eat the baby?

Anika laughed at their question.

A- No baby, I didn't eat the baby. We were good and honest with other people so God gifted us the baby by keeping it in my tummy.

Anika said and Shivika was trying to understand the whole thing. She then nodded in understanding.

Sh- Mumma, even I'm good girl then when will God gift me with baby?

Shivika asked and Anika's eyes widened at her question.

A- Not now baby. You're very small right now but when you'll grow up, then God will gift you with a baby.

Anika said and Shivika squealed in joy and ran out of the room and Anika shook her head in disbelief.

Kabir looked at Anika and smiled sadly.

Anika noticed his changed demeanor.

A- baby, what happened? Why are you looking sad?

Anika spread her arms and Kabir slowly hugged her, keeping in mind not to hurt her or the baby.

A- What happened, Baccha?

K- Mumma, will you love me the same, even when the baby arrives?

Kabir asked her with teary eyes. Anika immediately cupped his face.

A- Kabir, why do you think that we'll stop loving when the baby arrives?

K- At school, one boy told me that everyone will stop loving me when the baby arrives because I'm adopted.

Anika's eyes got filled with tears.

A- Kabir, never say that you're adopted. You're our eldest son, elder brother of Shivika, eldest grandkid of Pinky maa so never think that we'll stop loving you. You'll be always our first priority. We'll love you the same no matter what happens, okay. Never think like that. We love you and always will.

Kabir nodded his head.

K- I'm sorry, Mumma that I troubled you.

Anika shook her head and wiped his tears.

A- No baby. You can always talk to me about anything. In fact, you made me happy when you shared your feelings with me. Never hide your feelings from me, okay.