𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝙀𝙏 ༄

i. luther— when he was on a mission. his job was to secure the building where you worked because the security systems failed. after he was finished he turned around and your eyes met at once.

ii. diego— he saved your family from being robbed. you and your mom, dad, and brother were tied up with rope in the corner and he came in and kicked both of the robbers' asses. when he was untying you, you wrapped your arms around him in gratitude.

iii. allison— at a conference. you were supposed to be giving her an interview for her new movie that was to come out that weekend. you two both felt sparks.

iv. klaus— you were both at the same rehab facility. after getting out of the hellhole that was therapy, you bumped into each other in the cafeteria and your secret stash of coke fell out of your bra. after seeing it, he laughed and laughed. you two went to the side of the building during free time and smoked it.

v. five— you worked for the commission. you had a backfired mission that left you in a thirteen year old girl's body. your job was to work in the same workplace Five did (the second time around) and figure out what people to kill to make sure history ran its course.

vi. ben— both spirits in the underworld (LmAo). you died because someone murdered you (LmAOOOO)

vii. viktoryou both take the same violin lessons. you share a seat next to him and every now and then, he'd send a little smile your way and it would absolutely melt. your. heart.