𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝘾𝙆 ༄

i. luther— literally is the opposite of when you helped him. turns out you caught his bug (:////////) but he doesn't want to go anywhere near you for fear he'll catch it again. [seriously bud?!]

ii. diego— is always there for you. just as you helped him, he's there for you as soon as you show the first sign of sickness. he makes you lie down in bed, but doesn't make it boring. he brings a bunch of movies and sits with you to watch them.

iii. allison— was worried this kind of thing would happen, this is why she didn't want you to come anywhere near her when she was sick. all she does is complain and it gives you a bigger headache than you already have.

iv. klaus— is actually a boss. handles it real well. is already there with tomato soup and some crackers when you tell him you're not well, keeps AMAZING company, and totally doesn't get sick from you.

v. five— he isn't really good on the caring of human bodies and how they function, so when you're sick, he runs around frantically and frustratedly trying to figure out how to help you.

vi. ben— jesus he's a god. knows how to handle it well, takes extremely good care of you, and he ends up renting like 60 movies from redbox so you aren't bored and sitting around all day.

vii. viktoris a little frantic, he doesn't want to hurt you, but you promise he isn't doing such. you giggle at how hard he is trying to help you, and he ends up snorting along with you. (y'all cuteee)