𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙎 ༄

i. luther— since he's huGe, you two don't really like to cuddle much. but when you do, you feel safe and secure in his arms.

ii. diego— this guy is a sucker for hugs, cuddles, kisses, etc. in days where he feels particularly bad, he'll come up to you and just...embrace you. you can feel his heart beating and all.

iii. allison— allison doesn't like personal contact much, but when she does decide to cuddle, she'll allow you to hold her in your arms and snuggle in close.

iv. klaus— dude. seriously. he's a sucker for snuggles and hugs and uGh UWU. he loves to hold you lovingly and rest his head on top of your head. even if you're standing up, he just wants to feel you there with him.

v. five— he'll wrap his arms around your waist and pull you closer to him. sometimes he'd rest his head on top of yours or just pull your head into his chest and you'd nuzzle into him.

vi. ben— he's such a cutie pie when it comes to cuddles. like he'll literally hold you so close you can smell his peach scent and MMMH. he wants you to feel safe and secure, so he'll wrap his arms over your whole body—pinning your arms to your sides. and he'll press his forehead against your forehead and now i'm emo 😢

vii. viktorhe allows you to hold his and to just...hold him. like, his whole life he's been brought down by his other siblings and "father" and he just wants love and care and the feeling that someone actually looks out for and cares about him.