𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙊𝙐𝙏 ༄

i. luther— after coming back to the setting of where you first met, he found you and set he couldn't stop thinking about you and that he wanted to take you out sometime. of course you said yes.

ii. diego— the following week, you saw him hanging out by the police academy. he wanted to spend some extra time with you and asked if you'd meet him somewhere. you agreed.

iii. allison— after the interview was over, she asked to speak to you privately in one of the dressing rooms. there, she asked if you wanted to grab a coffee tomorrow morning with her. you accepted.

iv. klaus— he never really asked you out. since the debacle, he spent most of his time in the rehab center with you and asked one day that, if he ever got out, if you would go somewhere with him. nowhere specific, he just wanted to take you out.

v. five— one day he grew a pair and just did it. he was straight forward, and asked if you'd like to grab a drink with him sometime. you said sure and that was the end of it.

vi. ben— he was extremely cute about it. he wrote a love poem, brought flowers, and even dressed up all nice and stuff.

vii. viktorhe asked if he could talk to you after practice. he was incredibly nervous and every time he made eye contact with you he would blush and look down at his feet. he asked if you would like to grab lunch sometime and you accepted—you would love nothing more. he smiled at you all uwu and that was that.