𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔'𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝘾𝙆 ༄

i. luther— big baby. still needs even more attention than he already gets. food, comfort, food, comfort. and since he's so big, he doesn't get sick often but when he does, it lasts for like half a month. that half a month feels like half a lifetime.

ii. diego— doesn't realize he's sick until he's spewing his guts into the toilet bowl. you're there, ready to take care of him though. always there for him to hold you and be his cuddle buddy. you make sure he gets his rest and all, although sometimes you get the feeling he's faking it....

iii. allison— doesn't want anybody near her when she's sick, especially you. she doesn't want anybody to catch the bug she has, so you're forced to keep your distance. :/

iv. klaus— since you both agreed to start *attempting* to be sober all the time, it's a lot easier to take care of him when he's sick than when he was constantly on drugs. he doesn't vomit as much any more, and usually just a bowl of chicken soup, some saltine crackers and a glass of water will cure him.

v. five— refuses to acknowledge that he is sick. he always wants to work, so having to stay home and have someone else take care of his every breath is kinda difficult. but eventually you get him to go to bed and get some rest.

vi. ben— beAn when he is and isn't sick. he needs more attention than the usual amount, but isn't too clingy. you make him breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is there with a bucket when needed. you also give him plenty of companionship which is greatly appreciated.

vii. viktorthis boy gets even more depressed than he usually is. but you're there to give him acknowledgement and to let him know everything is gonna be okay. (i'm soft 🤧)