𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ༄

i. luther— he was constantly needed to be babied—and you had had enough of it. you told him he needed to start taking care of himself because you weren't going to always be there to help and he used the excuse of bEiNg On ThE mOoN to try to explain why he constantly. needed. you. with. him.

ii. diego— he was always throwing his knives around. one day, you were entering the living room, and he was lounging on the couch, not even being cautious of where they could end up. it ended up stuck to the wall about half a foot from you, but you got mad at him nonetheless. you two didn't speak for the whole night.

iii. allison— you found out she had used her powers to get where she was in life. you told her just because she had it didn't mean she had to use it and that people could get where she is just by working hard.

iv. klaus— you wanted to quit drinking and drugs and you wanted him to follow along with you, but he didn't want to.

v. five— he was always working and never had enough time for you. often after missions, he would come home injured. you helped him the last time (during the fight) but then you went to sleep at a close friends house. you two didn't speak for the rest of the week. yeah.

vi. ben— Y'ALL DON'T GET INTO FIGHTS YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS PURE AF HE IS SUCH A BEAN.

vii. viktoryou two would get into small arguments. like disagreements on the weather and such. nothing bad. you would make up after a couple hours though, no big.