un.

he shoved the crumpled bills into the man's hands and waited patiently for the dealer to hand him the small bag of coke. as soon as it transferred owners, luke was turning his back and leaving the other male behind, the deal having been completed.

the blonde ran a hand through his hair, messing up the quiff he had hurriedly swooped up not an hour before. his other hand held onto the drugs in his jeans pocket, not daring to lose what little he could afford.

luke turned the corner, and was hit with the scent of pot, sweat and sex. of course, he had inadvertently stumbled onto one of many strip clubs lining the streets of los angeles. a few people were leaning up against the buildings as they smoked a joint and laughed at anything and everything. 

tugging the jacket that hung off his thin frame tighter, luke tried to veer closer to the streets than to the figures that melted in with the shadows. a whistle or two was directed at him, and drunken voices yelled insults aimed towards no one in particular.

passing under the neon lights that colored his skin bright pinks and greens, luke wished on a lucky star that he wouldn't get mugged or killed in a drive by shooting. 

no sooner than had the thought run through his head, the lit tip of a cigarette pulled him from his path under the glow of the streetlamps. dread flooded through his veins, and he froze. expecting to see a bruised or villainous face, luke was surprised to see that his attacker didn't look at all like a crazed gang member. instead, it was like he was looking at a six foot baby.

the man leaned over luke, and whispered quietly in his hear.

"don't panic, pretty boy."