deux.

his breath reeked of alcohol, and the stench made luke sick to his stomach. however the man's once intimidating frame settled closer to the ground than luke's.

a bright smile appeared on the shorter's face.

"i'm ashton." he spoke as he backed up against the wall again. luke should have taken the chance and run, but he was frozen under the streetlamp.

ashton's expectant gaze allowed luke to thaw a little, and he took a single step towards the tan male. luke released his grip on the baggy in his pocket, and held out his hand.

the boy fit his hand in luke's, shaking it briefly. after releasing, he brought the cigarette to his lips, and inhaled. ashton smirked for a moment, and looked luke up and down.

once again pushing his hand back in his pocket, luke self consciously stared at his shoes. the brunette's eyes stayed fixed on luke, even though he wasn't watching him. after an awkward few seconds, luke finally piped up.

"i should go." he mumbled. ashton nodded, and blew the smoke into luke's face.

sputtering, the taller stepped back, gaining his distance. as he was turning away, ashton flicked his cigarette, cooly speaking again.

"you never told me your name, princess."

luke spun on his foot, glaring at ashton. he strode towards the curly haired, baby faced boy and stuck a finger in his face.

"dont call me princess, jackass." luke spit. ashton responded by rolling his eyes, the same grin overpowering his features. he laughed, sharp and condescending.

"but babe, you would look so pretty with a little tiara on that nice blonde head of yours. stunning, even. better than kate middleton on her fucking wedding day."

the compliments helped the flush that crawled on his cheeks and neck move even faster. he mentally chastised himself for looking like a human tomato in front of ashton.

"fuck off." luke muttered, an uncontrollable wave of happiness surging over him. suppressing the smile that tugged at his lips, he finally allowed himself to relax.

he studied the brunette as he let go of the smoke. when the orange glow hit the pavement, ashton's large brown boots crushed it underneath his heel.

luke examined the color of his eyes, not quite sure if they were brown or green or even fucking gold.

he was captivated when the wind rose ashton's caramel curls ever so slightly, as if the breeze was blowing gusts only on ashton.

and when ashton was scrawling his number on a piece of paper, luke pretended he was tying his shoes.

so, as ashton laid a soft kiss on luke's cheek, the blonde wasnt surprised when he saw the note scratched along side the digits.

'text me princess xoxo'

------

WOW HELlo !! i dont think ive properly introduced myself omg ?? SO okay hi im sam and im pretty sure ily :~) i like long walks on the beach and eating ass, too lol

im kidding btw.

anyway this is robbers!! luke in this is p much a lana del rey song and ashton is the sunglasses emoji and somehow that adds up to be somewhat like robbers by the 1975 ?? okay ya

so uhm im v v v excited about this and id also like to take this as my opportunity to ask if anyone would like to help out a little with this ?? like i have 1653 endings thAT I CANT CHOOSE FROM AND IF U WANT TO MSsg me ? GOd im so dumb okay im GOING TO GO OKAY ILY ALL SM THNX FOR READING AND HEAVES