neuf.

ashton stood behind luke, holding the younger's arms straight.

"so, there's gonna be a kick, y'know. plant your feet so you don't fall back alright, princess?" ashton spoke into luke's ear.

the pair were in a back alley, shooting at glass vases, cans, and boxes of cheerios. ashton had shown the proper form, and shattered a mug from new york city. luke retaliated by sending a bullet to ricochet off every surface in the alley until it hit a trash bag.

choosing not to risk their lives again, ashton proposed he try and help. this resulted in the two being pressed together till there was virtually no space between them.

and let's be honest, ashton wasn't complaining.

the older's pointer finger hovered atop luke's that, at the point being, barely brushed the trigger. his breathing was heavy, and the blonde's hand was slick with sweat.

"hey, luke, it's okay. you're fine, i'm right here, just focus on the cheerios." ashton mumbled, rubbing an outline of a heart with his thumb into luke's hand. taking a deep breath, his stance became more confident, and he looked down the alley with a glare.

squeezing the trigger, luke was forced back into ashton, to which he was caught in the brunette's arms.  a grin escaped onto the younger's face, and he jumped up to point at the box. 

"look! i hit right in the middle of the O -- ash, i'm a superstar!" luke twirled down the shooting range to pick up the cereal he just shot. ashton followed slowly, not stopping the fond smile playing across his lips. nodding the older agreed quietly, his heart lurching with the scene. it almost made him start to  completely redefine his plan.

'no -- it already works. don't ruin it for this kid.'

ashton reached out for luke's hand, squeezing when he laced his fingers between luke's digits.

"nice job, baby. you're perfect." the taller mumbled, reaching forward to get closer to luke. widened baby blue eyes were the last thing he saw before his lips were planted against luke's. a second passed before ashton heard the gun clatter to the ground, and felt luke's fingers tug on his curls, deepening the kiss as he licked a stripe on the shorter's bottom lip.

ashton retaliated by pushing luke against the brick wall. grinding his hips against the blonde's, and a quiet moan fell off of his lips.

before anything could get more heated, however, luke slipped out of ashton’s grip, and picked the handgun from it's previous position on the cold concrete.

"make me a shooting expert, daddy"

---

happy new year !!!!!!! ilysm