trois

when he walked into his apartment, the first thing he noticed was michael staring dreamily at the wall. the tripper didn't even look up as luke entered the apartment, but he still spoke.

"god, fucking come home at five in the morning every night, why don't you?"

glancing up at the clock that hung above the small, boxy tv, he wasn't surprised to gain further proof that michael was indeed visiting alice. it was only midnight. luke sighed and sat beside his roommate, looking at the point where michael was as well.

"never again, flash." luke promised.

"how long ago did you start?" he inquired, looking over at the lilac haired boy.

his gaze was met by michael's distant green eyes, and he shrugged. "a million fucking hours ago."

a high laugh filled the apartment, and luke set a hand on michael's back.

"tell me what you see."

"god damn, luke. taking such a fucking interest in my trip now. there's another hit in my pocket if you'd like to join me." he sang, a gooey grin playing on his lips. "but really, get the cat off the fucking ceiling." michael ordered, his eyes flickering to the spot above him.

they didn't even own a cat.

-----

laying in bed, luke turned his phone on and off, each time willing himself to text ashton, and failing.

in between the songs that played, he could hear michael jacking off in the shower. to be honest, it seemed a bit violent.

the screen illuminated, and luke read the notification.

fucking subway surfer.

he was hoping that it would be ashton, but as he thought over it more, he had realized that he hadn't given his number at all.

bad move on his part.

flipping over onto his stomach, luke held out his phone in front of him and opened ashton's contact information.

his thumbs faltered over the keyboard, and the blonde listened to the throaty yells that came from the bathroom. to compensate, luke turned the music up even higher.

sky ferriera's bubblegum pop beats elevated his mood higher, and a surge of confidence flooded over every doubt that was so prominent a few moments ago.

luke tapped at the keyboard and finally sent a short message.

12:38: 'Hiii it's Luke :)'

as his clock ticked away, the confidence eased away, and panic ate at his nerves.

how would the smiley face be taken? does ashton not like smiley faces? is it hi or hey? is three i's too many? does the cocky brunette even remember luke?

he's almost ready to use up the coke he had bought when his phone buzzes.

12:51: 'hey princess ;-)'

the pet name involuntarily made luke roll his eyes, but he replied within seconds.

12:52: 'I told you to not call me that'

12:52: 'But whatsup?'

he ran his hand through his hair, and stared at the bright screen, willing the text message notification to appear.

12:55: 'at a club :-/ srsly fucking bored. wish u were here baby.'

a shiver ran down his spine, and his thumbs outpaced the ideas that ran through his brain.

12:56: 'And what would you do if I was, babe'

before luke could even comprehend what he had sent, ashton replied.

12:56: 'call me daddy'

-----

ok hi i rlly dont kno how to feel about this chapter idk its kind of just a filler foR THINgs to come so !!!