cinq.

unedited

- - -

ashton, turns out, gave wonderful handjobs.

after the set finished, and the lights rose, luke could dimly make out ashton licking his fingers clean. their eyes connected, and a smirk played on the older's lips.

luke had to push down the stirring that filled his stomach once again.

a stuffy silence filled the air before the music turned on again, and calum piped up.

"how do you feel about ditching this piece of shit and heading over to our place?" he offered, gesturing to the door

luke was nearly ready to accept the offer when his reply was stifled by ashton.

"actually, i think i'm just going to show luke some things." his eyebrows shot up, and calum took it as an answer. the brunette nodded and smiled at luke.

"have fun."

-----

the pair held hands in ashton's mercedes, their hands resting on the tan leather. bon iver wafted through the speakers, and despite the heating, luke had goosebumps covering his arms and legs.

ashton mindlessly drew circles with his thumb onto luke's palm. he hummed along to the song, and drove along the coast, eyes cemented to the hypnotizing placement of the yellow lines that trapped them.

luke looked at ashton out of the corner of his eye, the breath taken from his lungs. taking a moment to begin the circulation again,  the blonde finally piped up.

"care to tell me where we're going yet?" he spoke, raising his eyebrows slightly. ashton took a brief glance towards luke, and a small smile played on his lips.

"you'll like it"

-----

the brunette stopped in front of a dilapidated old building, seemingly stuck in the permanent state of a half built skeleton. turning off the ignition, ashton hurried around to luke's door, and opened it for him. with a bend in the knees, he curtsied for the younger, grinning up at him as he held out his open hand.

luke couldn’t help the infectious contagion from spreading to his own pale features, although he tried to resist. he took ashton's hand daintily, and pulled himself out of the car, planting his feet onto the unpaved road.

as he stood, a cloud of dust rose from the ground, settling on his black jeans. before he could brush it off, though, ashton was pulling him into the open doorway of the building.

"why are we here?" luke mumbled, eyes scanning the unfamiliar layout. boards were layered across the unfinished floors, and ashton had stepped onto one, balancing himself on the makeshift tightrope. luke let go of the shorter's hand, allowing him to move freely.

"i trust you, luke." ashton began, still walking across the board. "and i have a plan."

the blonde's eyebrows knitted together, and he warily eyed him.

"what kind of plan?" luke inquired.

ashton paused, and turned his head to study luke.

"my whole life, i've wanted to somehow get a shit ton of money, and then retire at the age of twenty-five. from there on out, i'd constantly be in the bedroom, or on the beach sipping at a peach daiquiri. however, the first step is the money, luke." ashton lifted his knee and balanced himself on the middle of the board before continuing.

"i'm not a patient person. and you don't seem like you have an overflowing bank account." he turned on his heel, facing the blonde boy.

"what i'm saying is that -- i think we should become robbers."

---
holla we might be gettin somewhere

but yeAH SORRY ABOUT LIKe the month long wait for this ?? i've been so out of it idk HOWEVER thank u for reading ilysfm !!

( oh and btw the video is the song they were listening to in the car ?? it doesn't really pertain to the chap it jusT IS SO GOOD OKay bye )