four

"Kee." I heard Creo call me as I put the cover over my head wanting to go back to sleep.

"Kee!" She shouted tried to climb onto my bed, after a couple seconds she was sitting on my stomach pulling the cover off of me.

"Yes Creo." I groaned looking at her.

"Come eat." She said looking at me blinking a million times.

I chuckled and got out of the bed helping her down before I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and stuff.

Once I was done I walked into the kitchen grabbing a plate and putting some eggs, bacon, toast, and grits on it before I sat down next to Creo who was eating some eggs and grits.

"Where Daddy?" I asked my Mama asked she walked into the kitchen.

"Good mornin' to you too. He had some to do." She shrugged making me nod and put some sugar in my grits before I mixed it up.

"Who had you up all night laughin' all that?" She asked making me frown.

"How you know?" I asked avoiding her question.

"I had to carry Creo into her room last night and I heard you when I walked past." She answered making me nod.

"Oh." I mumbled eating some of my eggs.

"So you not gonna tell me his name?" She smirked making me eye her.

"Why it gotta be a boy?" I questioned just messing her.

She looked at me funny before shaking her head, "It ain't gotta be a boy, but I know it is." She shrugged.

"Well they ain't too important." I shrugged standing up and putting some more grits onto my plate as she watched me.

I avoided her gaze as I sat back down as she continued to watch me.

I finally looked up at her and we made eye contact before she smirked.

"If you say so." She shrugged and I just continued to mix up my grits before I ate some of them.

My phone vibrated in my lap and I looked down at it seeing it was a snap from some random person and then there was text from the groupchat Qua put me into.

Qua‼️ So who tryna slide onna Dells?

Man Man🤦🏽‍♀️ I wanna go to 6 flags

Brandon🤬 6 flags

Santana🥰 Yo broke ass aint even finish sellin that pack so u aint goin no where

Brandon🤬 Man I got this worry bout yo self

Santana🥰 Bitch I put yo ass on so if you fuck up im responsible for that shit

Dolla♠️ Stop arguin and lets figure out what we finna do

ZoZo🥵 I wanna go to 6 flags

6 flags sound better then the dells and its closer

Qua‼️ Man we gone have to buy a flash pass

ZoZo🥵 Fuck that flash pass we gone have all day if we get out there early

Dolla♠️ Sis right besides all the fine bitches be inna line

Brandon🤬 Bet everybody start gettin ready we finna leave out here in 2 hours

Santana🥰 Makin orders but cant even drive