seven

"So what's been goin' on wit' ya'll. Ya'll Mamas done told me some stuff, but I wanna know the truth from ya'll." My grandma said to me and Zo as we sat in her room.

"What you hear?" Zo asked her as I laid on my back on the bed.

"Well I heard that you been havin' grown niggas all through ya' house."

"I've had my boyfriend and his friends in my house. They not grown grown, they all 18 and 19." Zo said making me look at her.

"Tana 16."

"Girl." She laughed waving me off.

"Well they not paying your bills no more. You smart you not gone let nobody fuck your shit up." My grandma shrugged saying before she turned to me.

"Now you, I'm surprised to hear the stuff I've heard. So let's start at the beginning, you've been runnin' up behind some drug dealin ganginbangin ass grown nigga. Yo' Mama and them took yo' phone and he bought you a new one. Then they told you to break up with him and you didn't. Then she said that you said that you was finna have his baby, so if he died he would always be around." She said making Zo bust out laughing as I smacked my lips.

"First he not grown, he only 16. Everybody think he grown though. He do what he gotta do to get his money, but that don't justify him as a person. I'm not breakin' up wit' him because I wanna be wit' him and they don't know him like I know him. He did buy me a new phone, but I was gone buy myself one anyways so it didn't matter. The baby thing was a joke. I ain't even havin' sex yet." I explained making her nod.

"You right him sellin' drugs don't justify him as a person. But you young, don't be stupid. Now when imma meet these boys?" She asked looking at us as Zo shrugged.

"I mean Qua can come over here now. I know his ass hungry." She told her then they looked at me.

"Me and Santana not on good terms." I said making Zo smack her lips.

"Soon as ya'll see eachother he gone look at you then ya'll gone go off to talk for like 10 minutes, then come back and be all lovey dovey." She mugged me as I shrugged.
"Grandma they got the most perfect relationship. The grown bi-girls that SJ used to mess with hate Kee."

"Well I wanna meet him anyways." Grandma told me making me sigh.

"Finee." I mumbled pulling my phone out facetiming him.

His face appeared a few seconds later, "Wassup, you not mad no more?"

"Where you at?"

"In front of Qua crib, this stupid ass nigga gotta boot on his fuckin' car g." He said making me nod.

"Well my grandma wanna meet you." I said as he smiled at me,
making me roll my eyes trying to not smile.

"Aight Pooh, send me yo' location." He said before I nodded.

"Okay, be safe Santana."

"Always Pooh."

I looked up seeing them staring at me a goofily making me frown, "What?"

"Ya'll remind me of me and ya'll grandpa." My grandma smiled as I shrugged.

"They so perfect. Like ughh." Zo teased as I waved her off.

-

"Go get the door." My grandma told me making me stand up from the kitchen table.

I walked into the living room and opened the door seeing Santana and Qua.

Santana smirked at me and I instantly smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." He cheesed as I rolled my eyes.