twenty

Before I start lemme jus say my bitch Key be snappin PERIOD.

Ya'll seen the video? Whew chile the GHETTOOOO

Now Gotti tweetin bout Key... Gotti my baby but mmmm

But anyways onto the story.
__________________________

"Who that is?" I asked India as she sat at the table with Jaida in her lap.

She looked at my phone, "Amari."

"Answer it and hand it here." I said making her press the green button and hand it to me.

"Hello." I said before putting it up to my ear and continued mixing my cake batter.

"What you doin'?" He asked making me smirk from hearing his voice.

"Makin' this cake for this bakin' competition."

He smacked his lips, "Since when you bake?"

"Since Rico said he can make a better cake than me." I said making him laugh.

"When the lil thing is?"

"They should be here inna minute. So India gimme Demon and you throw this cake mix box away outside." I said taking Jaida from her as Jaida smiled sucking on her thumb.

"Hell naw, you ain't eva make a box cake." Amari laughed as I smacked my lips.

"It is money onna line. I can't bake so of course I used a box cake. Who gone know besides Jaida and India?" I shrugged as he just laughed.

"You some else. But aye imma call you back later my shit finna die."

"Aight I'll talk to you later." I said before hanging up the phone and fixing Jaida on my lap.

"Hey Mamas." I cooed as her making her smile.

"Always suckin' onnat thumb. Imma have to buy my baby some braces because she gone have some fucked up ass teeth." India frowned making me laugh.

"She gone be fine. Leave her alone." I waved her off as Jaida yawned making me hold her closer to me and begin rocking her lightly.

"Girl put her inna bouncer. She too spoiled." India said taking her from me and putting her in the bouncer that sat on the table.

I stood up and grabbed the pan making sure to spray it with oil before I put the cake batter into it.

"This cake finna be so good g. India jus' promiss you gone vote for mines." I said looking at her.

"Duh muhfucka, that's why we got my favorite cake. You jus' gotta buy me a subway sandwich tomorrow." She said making me roll my eyes.

"They tired of you eatin' fresh. And don't ole girl who used to date Raydell work there?" I asked making her nod.

"Mhmm, but I watch her make it so I know she ain't spittin' in my shit." She shrugged making me laugh.

"Something else g." I shook my head putting it into the oven.

"Where Grandma Soli at?" India asked making me smack my lips.

"The fuckin' boat, wit' her church friends."

"Ain't it a sin to gamble?"

I shrugged, "Ion know, I jus' know they at the Horseshoe." I said making her shake her head.

The front door opened and then I heard footsteps, "Ion smell none bakin'." Qua said making me smack my lips.

"I jus' put it inna oven." I said as Rico just gave me a look setting the cake saver he brought onto the counter.