twenty nine *new*

"Why it gotta rain." Pooh pouted as I looked up at her.

"You gone be good." I shrugged as her hands reasted on my chest, she looked down at me and I just laughed.

"Fix yo' face, you can't change the weather. Besides it's gone stop rainin' inna hour or some." I told her as she smacked her lips.

"How you know?"

"Because I looked at the weather." I mumbled pulling her down to me and kissing her lips.

I let her go and she looked at me with a smirk before she looked at me funny, "What?" I asked her as she bit her lip.

"I'm ready." She said making me look at her crazy, "Ready for what? To go." I asked as she smacked her lips.

"You know what I'm talking about." She mugged me making me shake my head.

"Nah you ain't ready for allat, you jus' talkin'." I waved her off as she looked at me before she put her hand into my basketball shorts.

I grabbed her hand and looked at her crazy, "Pooh you tweakin' g." I said as she mugged me, "No I'm not."

"Yes you is g. You is not ready for allat. Come on let's kiss some more." I said as she looked at me before she laughed.

"You scared to take my virginity." She gasped as I mugged her, "No I ain't."

"Yes you is, that's why you don't wanna fuck me. That's wild Santana."

"Ian scared, you jus' ain't ready. So what imma rush you for?"

"You not rushing me if I said I was ready. So come on, I know you gotta condom somewhere."

I looked at her and she was dead serious making me sigh, "Can I smoke first?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Mhmm."

I walked over to her purse and grabbed my shit out of it before I sparked the already rolled blunt.

I hit it a couple times before Pooh held her hand out for it and I looked at her crazy, "What got you tweakin' like this?" I asked her as she smacked her lips.

"Nothing."

"Nah it's something because yo' ass tweakin' hard as hell. Hm, yo' ass gone choke." I told her as she rolled her eyes and snatched the blunt from me.

She put the blunt up to her lips and hit it before she inhaled and I looked at her, "Who taught you how to smoke?"

"I watch you do it, it ain't even hard." She said blowing the smoke out and hitting it again.

She passed it to me and we sat there and smoked the rest of the blunt before she looked at me and I already knew what she was thinking.

"Lay back." I told her standing up and taking my shirt off before I stood in front of her.

"Take all this off." I told her making her start by taking her shirt off showing that she didn't have a bra on underneath it.

Then she took her pants and panties off, as I watched her.

I looked at her freshly waxed pussy and bit my lip using my thumb to show her clit.

[LMAAAOOOOOO I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSSS!!!]

She bit her lip watching me as I kissed her inner thighs making sure to leave my mark.

Once I reached her clit I licked it and she gasped before I took that as her telling me to keep going.

--

I put my hand onto his head and tried my best to keep eye contact with him as he ate my soul away.