eight

"SANTANA!" I screamed jumping out of the car running towards him.

I dropped down to me knees and turn him over seeing blood coming from his mouth.

"OMG IS HE OKAY?" A lady asked running towards us.

"Call 911!" I yelled at her as she fumbled with her phone.

"The hospital around the corner, we have a better chance taking him ourselves." She told me making me nod and we both picked him up placing him into her car.

She pulled off while I sat in the backseat with Santana head in my lap.

"Tana it's gone be okay. Jus' stay woke." I cried to him as his eyes fluttered open and closed.

"I love you so much Santana, you gotta be okay." I cried slapping his face.

"Love..you too." He gasped out making me cry harder as we pulled up at the hospital.

She rushed out and went inside before they all rushed outside.

"Who are you to him?" Somebody asked while other people put him onto a gurney.

"His girlfriend."

"How old is he?"

"16."

"Can you get in contact with a parent or guardian, we need them here now." She told me making me nod.

I grabbed his phone out of my pocket and got out of the car while I went through his contacts before finding his Auntie contact.

"Boy what you callin' me this late for? I thought you was spendin' the nigh wit' Brandon?" His Auntie answered the phone.

"Umm, this ain't Santana. This his girlfriend, Santana just got shot and they need you to come to the hospital now." I told her hearing silence before she sighed.

"What hospital?" She asked sounding like she was moving around.

"Ingalls."

"Okay here I come." She said before hanging up.

I sighed and went to sit in the waiting room.

A few minutes later my phone rung and I looked at it seeing Zo calling me, "Hello?" I answered.

"You good? I heard gunshots and I got scared." She said into the phone while I sighed.

"Santana got shot Zo, I'm at the hospital right now." I explained trying to hold the tears in.

"Here I come." She told me before hanging up.

I decided I needed to call the guys too, so I called Qua first.

"What you up this late for?" He asked as I heard Dolla in the background.

"Qua, Tana got shot. We up at Ingalls." I told him as he smacked his lips.

"Man quit playin'."

"I'm forreal Qua, he got shot inna' stomach. This lady rushed us to the hospital. His car still at the citgo 'round the corner from my grandma house." I explained as he sighed.

"Aight me and Dolla finna' come up there." He mumbled before hanging up.

I called Brandon after that but he didn't answer, so that made me call Man Man.

"Wassup?" He groaned, making me know he just woke up.

"Santana got shot, we at Ingalls." I said making him sigh.

"Here I come." He said hanging up and Brandon called me back.

"What's wrong?" He asked when I answered.