Chapter1

Pain.

Pain is what I felt on my right arm. And also from some jerk that was screaming at me.

"ERROR!!"

Yep, that's Ink. He had been following me for god know how long, trying to made me stop destroying an AU and ran away from him by throwing a paint attack at me!

Only an idiot would stop and got hit by him.

"Error! Stop running away!"

"No wAy! IF i sTop I woULd geT HurT!"

Then I summoned bones attack at him, making him dodged by jumping backward. Even if it was only a few seconds, it was enough for me to get away from him.

I made a portal that lead to Anti-void and jumped through it, leaving Ink who was screaming in frustration.

When I got back I sighed in relief even thought now I needed to deal with the voices instead. But still better than Ink anyway.

'Welcome back, you glitch!'

'So how many AU have you been destroying, huh?'

'I bet only a few. After all she never did anything right!'

'How's you little date with Ink?'

"TO aNSweR yOur QuestIOn, I hAve dEStrOyeD 15 AUs TodAy. AlsO EwW, gRosS. I wOulD nEVer DaTE InK!" I was okay with all of their comments but not the last one! But thinking of Ink, it was a good thing that he and the other couldn't enter the Anti-void even if they tried to. So there was only me who could enter this place, unless I let someone in but that's another story. And for some reason in this place, when I was hurt I would heal faster.

'Aww, come on. Just kidding."

'Gosh! Your face was priceless! Hahahahaha.'

'You sureeeeeeeee?'

'Wow. Didn't know you took it seriously. After all, the destroyer of AU date someone? That would be impossible!'

It was nice having the voices to talk to even if it was annoying. But sometime I felt quite a bit lonely, only the voices and Ink knew about me and my existence. I chuckled nervously changing the subject.

"Heheh, aNyWAy...... Do yOu tHInk InK hAvE sTOp seArCHIng fOr mE Or nOT?"

'Dunno'

'Yes? No? Whatever I don't care.'

'What do you think? Glitch.'

'Probably'

"Oh, Ok tHAnKs." I then looked at my right arm, only to found out that it was healed.

"I tHinK i aM GoINg oUt. SeE yOu SoOn." I opened up a portal and left to somewhere that I don't even knew.

This place looked like my Anti-void except that it was black instead of white. Now I'm very curious what was this AU?

I was going to check the code but then there was a voice called out

"Hello? Is someone there?"

Well shoot. I guessed they heard a sound from my portal. Well, I could do nothing else except replied back. So I said. "Hi?" While walking toward the person or monster that was here by following their sound.

It seems liked they finally know my presence. And seems like they were shocked by my voice. But, they sighed out in relief.

"Thanks goodness, I thought I was going insane when I heard a sound."

"OH. ReALly?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

I walked and walked until I was face to face with a bleeding skeleton. They- he was sitting on the floor, also had a big bleeding gash across their chest and a white glitch on his left eye.

"Hi I'm sans but I bet you already know that. So you can call me Geno." Geno snickered.

"I Am ERroR, niCe To mEeT yOu."

"Same."

Then we began to have a long conversation. We laughed, joked around and tell stories. Then he asked me a question that make me gone quiet.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at your AU?"

". . ."

"O-oh, sorry for making you upset. If you don't want to tell me then it's ok."

I looked at the ground and remain silence, making Geno felt nervous even more. Then I looked up at Geno.

"I dOn't haVe AN aU AnYMorE. ANd i aM hEre bECauSe I wAs jUSt eXploRinG." Geno looked surprise for a moment and then asked me another question.

"So you lose your family and friends, right?"

I just nodded with a blank expression. But the next thing he said make me lighten up with joy.

"I also lost my brother a long time ago, so how about we become a brother-sister? But it's up to you."

Geno closed his eye sockets and smiled a genuine smile for the first time that we've met. Without knowing it, I was crying out and just quickly nodded while saying.

"YeS! YEs plEAsE, I haVe NoboDy LeFT." Geno seems surprised by my answer but pulled me into a hug and calmed me down.

When I eventually calmed down Geno who was now my brother let me go and we began to play with each other while making some puns.

It was the best day of my never ending life if I didn't count the facts that I got into trouble with Ink and one of the voices said something.... gross.

But something always goes wrong, when I was playing with Geno I forgot to keep my emotions under control so that the god of positivity and negativity couldn't find me. And without knowing it one of them felt my emotions and was coming for me.

---------------
A.N.- Who will be the one who felt Error's emotions? What will happen to Error? Find out next chapter!

(Should I continue?)
Also thx for reading.