Chapter5

It had been a few weeks since Error last met Hate and Outer.  And it also had been a few days since Error met Nightmare's gang and Undertale Chara.

Error helped them out of their troubles and fortunately, UT Chara had spread a news about Error to the other Charas.

Now Error had a group of fallen children to take care of...

YAY! How lucky.

Put that aside, today Error had been destroying about 573 AUs if not counting this one. And without self consciousness, Error accidentally kidnaped original Underswap sans or Blueberry and fought Stretch, Blue's brother.

When Error first appeared in Underswap and killed everyone. Stretch thought it was Frisk but instead, he saw his brother being held by a string of a stranger.

They talk, fight and ended up like the current situation.

Right now Error was in the Anti-void lying face first on the ground with Blue watching in concern. Blue was holding a red human soul and sitting next to Error, waiting.

Not knowing how long he has been here, suddenly he heard a groan. Blue looked at Error, who in return roll away from him.

Error sat up and stare at Blue, who was now a few inches away. Without words being said, Blue stood up and walked toward Error slowly.

"SoRry fOr KIdnAPpinG You." Error sighed out, surprising Blue.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again but, why did you destroy my AU and killed everyone?"

Blue questioned Error, who answer truthfully, which ended up in a long explanation about the balance and how Error needed to destroy.

After Error was done explaining, Blue make Error talked about herself and put the hood down so he could see her face. And god, was he surprised!

Error's mismatching eye lights and her blue lines like tears down her cheekbones were breathtaking.

In the end, Blue become Error's very first friend and Error make Blue promised to keep their conversation as a secret before letting him go home.

Underswap:

Stretch was sitting on the couch with his friends, Ink and Dream. It has been 3 hours since Blue was gone.

They were discussing about how to get Blue back from the psychopath or Error.

Ink told them that he was planning to have a council meeting about how to put an end to the destroyer's evil doing.

Which Stretch and Dream agreed.

But before they could continue, the entrance door was slammed open by Blue, who they thought they were going to rescue.

Blue was posing dramatically while holding the human soul.

Stretch was filled with joy, his brother was back! Away from that brutal being that Ink told him and kidnaped his bro.

Stretch was going to tackle his brother into a hug. But unluckily, when he was about a centimeter away from Blue, Blue teleported to the couch and sit next to Dream. Making Stretch's face hit the floor and kissing them in process.

Blue snickered a bit at his younger brother.

Good thing that nobody noticed Blue enjoying Stretch's misery because everyone was looking at Stretch.

Especially Ink, Ink was recording the whole scene and posted it in the group chat of the council.

And Dream?

Dream was staring blankly at Ink, who just shrugged in return.

In Blue's eyes, everything was going great. But it eventually ended because of Ink...

A rainbow color ink was coming out of Ink's mouth.

"Eww! Ink! No puking in my house!" Looking away from Stretch, Blue screamed out.

Not even a second later, Ink have stopped puking and look at Dream seriously "It was the destroyer."

——

Underfell #96 :

Dust...

Dust, the only remaining left from a dead monster. Just like a corpse to a human.

It was scattered everywhere.

'Only one left'

Error thought, teleporting to the last destination, Judgement Hall.

When Error appeared out of nowhere, it startled the judge or as we already known, Sans the skeleton.

Not even a blink, the Gaster Blasters were fired at Error.

Thinking that the stranger wouldn't survive, Sans let his guard down. But unfortunately, Error took the opportunity and tied Sans up by his soul with her strings that was ready to snapped at any moment.

Suddenly, a red paint attack was thrown at Error. Making Error accidentally let go of her thread and Sans fell to the ground harshly.

Sadly, every Sans could only deal 1 damage. So to make it short, Sans died.

Out of frustration, Error's attacker or Ink dashed toward Error with his trusted companion, Broomy.

Ink gripped onto Broomy and hit Error with it. While Error sent her strings out and fought Ink with it.

The fights between the creator and destroyer was so fast. Everything was a blur, not even a single living soul could intervene. Or else, they would have died.

And to say at least, everything were trashed....

The ceiling had a various color of paints, a few cracks and a few bones piercings through it. The pillars were broken down into pieces and the floor was in the same condition as the ceiling.

Therefore, everything was going great.

Ink's arm was broken and Error's ribs were falling off.

And if you looked at the entrance of the hall, you would see Dream trying his hardest to recovered.  Why?

Because he went through Ink's portal and you could say it is one of the most craziest things he have ever seen.

But that doesn't matter right now, the thing that mattered now is Ink and Error's fight.

And it seems like the fight was ending.

Finally, Dream have recovered and looked at the scene in front of him. Quickly, he ran toward Ink, who was a few meters away from him.

When Dream reaches Ink, he saw Ink's broken arm and a glitchy portal with a destroyer. This angered Dream, how could they hurt his friend this bad?

For the first time, Dream felt rage. And as the information he knew from Ink was the fact that the destroyer like- no love to see other sufferers.

'Maybe if the destroyer doesn't feels positive emotions they would stop?' Dream asked himself mentally, but it was worth trying.

So when Error was going through her portal and destroying the AU code, Dream did something he shouldn't do.

He took away Error's positive emotions before leaving with Ink.

- - - - -
A.N (not important)

I didn't expect ya to be reading this. And long time no see? Like 2 weeks?

Meh. See ya later.
(Or maybe not) Bye.