Chapter7

Error​ was​ taking​ a​ break​ in​ the​ anti-void​ while​ doing​ the​ most​ important​ thing​ in​ her​ life, watching​ Undernovela, with​ the​ voices screaming to​ get​ back​ to​ work.

It​ was​ unusually peaceful​ with​ Ink​ gone​ but​ it​ also​ mean​ that​ he​ was​ up​ to​ something.​ And​ Error​ didn't​ know​whether is​ it​ good​ or​ not.​ As​ far​ as​ Error​ knew​ him, he​ would​ be​ creating​ an​ Au, attending a​ meeting, hanging out​ with​ Dream​ and​ Blue​ or​ chasing after​ her​ when​ever he​ saw​ her​.​ Not​ that​ it's​ mattered​ but​ sometimes it​ was​ getting​ on​ her​ nerves.

The​ show was​ getting​ better and​ better​ each second.​ Until​ it​ reached​ the​ scene where​ things​ are​ going​ dramatic, a​ familiar​ feeling​ of​ pain​ piercing​ through​ her​ soul​ ruined it.

With​ a​n​ annoyed groan, Error​ stood up​ and​ left​ through​ a​ portal​ while​ the​ voices​ were​ cheering in the​ background.

When​ Error​ stepped​ out​ of​ the​ portal​ and​ looked​ around, she​ was​ confused​ and​ annoyed​ at​ the​ same​ time.​ The​ place​ looked​ exactly​ just​ like​ the​ anti-void, except​ there​ was​ no​ souls and​ strings.​

Second​ thing​ that​ was​ spotted was​ an​ army of​ sanses.​ And there's​ no​ sign​ of​ Nightmare's​ gang, her​ brothers​ and​ Dream​ which​ was​ a​ good​ thing.​ Lastly, a​ being​ that​ Error​ did​ not​ wish to​ see​ the​ most...

SKITTLES.

"Error!" Ink​ screamed out​ "Today​ is​ the​ day​ we​ are​ going​ to​ end your​ worthless destruction!"

Error​ wasn't even​ listening, she​ just​ sighed out​ "InK​ stoP​ tHe​ ACt.​ YoU​ JUst​ dOn'T​ lIKe​ it​ WHeN​ i​ meSs​ wiTh​ yOur​ PLAY TOYS." She​ spoke in​ a​ grumpy tone, only​ loud​ enough​ for​ Ink​ to​ hear.​

Swiftly, Ink​ grabbed his​ broomie and​ swung it​ at​ Error​ with​ a​ smirk on​ his​ face.​ He​ was​ aiming for​ her​ head.​ But​ as​ if​ she​ was​ expecting​ that, Error​ just​ stepped​ back​ and dodging it​ with​ ease.

When​ the​ sanses​ saw​ Ink​ attacked, they​ followed shortly except​ for​ two.​ It​ was​ Outer and​ Classic.​ Outer​ was​ shocked, Error​ was​ the destroyer? How?​ She​ doesn't acted like​ it​ when​ they​ met.​ For​ Outer, Error​ seems​ liked​ a​ child who​ needs to​ be​ protected​ and​ yet, he​ agreed to​ help​ Ink​ without​ knowing any​ details.

Except​ for​ the​ fact​ that​ Fresh​ gave them​ the​ plan.

As​ for​ Classic, he​ got​ a​ very​ bad​ feeling​ about​ this​ and​ the​ other​ reason​ was...

He's too​ lazy.

Why​ would​ he​ wasting​ his​ strength for​ an​ unfair battle? It​ was​ like​ one​ versus thousands? Or​ more.

They​ can​ handled it​ without​ his​ help​ anyway.

Classic​ looked​ at​ the​ shocked​ skeleton​ beside​ him​ and​ sat down​.​ He​ was​ a​ bit​ confused, what​ shocked​ Outer? Maybe, he​ knows​ the​ destroyer​ but​ didn't​ know​ they​ were​ a​ destroyer? 'What​ ever.'​ He​ ​sighed out​ mentally.

After​ an​ hour of​ watching​ the​ fight​ with​ Outer​ losing in​ his​ own​ train of​ thoughts.​ Classic​ was​ confused, was​ there​ any​ thing​ to​ be​ confuse​ for​ hour about? If​ so, what​ could​ it​ be?