Chapter2

It was a gloomy day like always at the castle. In the castle were four skeletons. Their name were Dust, Horror, Killer and Nightmare.

In the throne room, on the throne sat Nightmare. A black goopy skeleton with four tentacles or the god of negativity and nightmares.

And the other three? They were playing domino in the living room and it seemed like Dust is losing.

Then he felt a person/monster that he didn't recognize feeling happiness. Usually it made him feels sick. But this time, it was different in a way that he couldn't explain.

Nightmare knew that his brother, Dream could feel it too. But he also knew that Dream was too busy with the skittles. So he decided to give this person a little visit out of curiosity.

Meanwhile Error and Geno were talking. Geno also told Error that there was another skeleton that was also his brother and his name was Fresh.

Speaking of the devil. Out of nowhere, a colorful skeleton skated through a colorful portal to them. They were wearing a cap, blue fingerless gloves, a sunglasses with a word YO LO and their clothes were in a neon or very bright shade of color.

"Wussup my radical brotato dude and lil glitchy." The newcomer said.

"Hi Fresh, this is Error. She is our new sister." Geno gestured to Error.  "HeLlO i Am ErRor."

Surprisingly Fresh didn't flinch at her voice and just replied back also with a finger gun. "That's a rad name you got there. Mah name Fresh and imma parasite. Welcome to da fam. "

And before Error could say anything else. A black goopy portal came into existence in-front of them. Geno who already knew who it was just groaned in annoyance.

While Geno wasn't looking, he didn't notice that his beloved little brother and sister were going to do something ridiculous.

As expected for Geno, Nightmare came out of the portal but there was one thing that he and Nightmare weren't expecting.

Right now Error and Fresh were standing in front of the portal only an inch away from it while holding a confetti, smiling.

When Nightmare walked through the portal he was met face to face with a parasite and small black glitching skeleton. He also felt uneasy because the two were smiling and he already knew that this is not going to be good for him. But before he could react or do anything, he got punch in the face by the colorful pieces of papers because of how hard the air pressure that came off of the confettis.

This confettis were specially made for Fresh by Epic. Meaning it wasn't for a good reason.

The confettis that were used on Nightmare making him covered in colorful papers from head to toes and almost make him choked. Geno's laughter was the only sound that was heard aside from Nightmare's yelling. Fresh and Error just ran away while laughing and giggling.

Nightmare, the now walking rainbow, was chasing after the two for more than 20 minutes. Until he calmed down and walked over to Geno.

He sat down and began to think 'why did I waste my time chasing after those two idiots?'

Then he looked at Geno who was sitting in front of him and also haven't stopped laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" He calmly asked Geno who somehow began to laugh even harder.

"Well, you of course." Geno choked out between laugh, earning a glared from Nightmare.

By now Fresh and Error have stopped running and walked back to their brother. But Error have fallen asleep on the half way back, making Fresh chuckled and carried her back instead.

When Fresh who was carrying Error came back, Geno and Nightmare were discussing about something. So Fresh being Fresh, put Error down next to Nightmare and walked to sit down next to Geno. Earning a 'why did you do that' stared also a laugh from Geno and 'I will strangle you' glared from Nightmare.

But of course he was a parasite and a parasite could feel nothing. Only the word YO LO from his shades changed into CH ILL.

Nightmare glared harder at Fresh and in the same time he didn't notice that Error was snuggled into him.

Geno decided to continue the conversation with Nightmare. Knowing that Fresh would never take things seriously."So, why are you here again?"

"I'm here because I felt an emotion coming from this skeleton that I don't recognize."

"Her name is Error." Geno added "And how did you not recognize her? I mean you're a god of negative emotions and even nightmares itself."

"I think that maybe she have never felt anything before she came here. Or she was emotionless like Fresh." Nightmare said calmly, trying to offended Fresh at the last sentence about being emotionless.

But of course, it didn't work.

The conversation went on and slowly turned into a friendly chat. As for Fresh, he eventually joined in after a minute or two.

Then Fresh said something that seemed to be funny in his mind. "Dudeeee look at dis. Imma parasite, Geno's a forever bleeding skele-dude and Error's a glitch in da system 'n also a destroyer. Wut a great combo!"

"Wait... Are you funking serious? Also stop censoring me!" Nightmare replied.

Geno just gave Fresh a Frisk face.

Fresh shrugged, saying that Error told him while they were running away from Nightmare.

"So, she is the destroyer?" Nightmare asked in confusion "How could that be? I mean look at her! She is so small and it look like she can't even hurt a fly! Also she's a girl. "

Looking down at the little destroyer who was supposed to be sleeping next to him. Only to found out that she was awake and looking back at him with an empty eye sockets.

Creeping the living out of everyone

. . .

Except Fresh.

"WHaT iS it BeInG a GIrl?! YoU thINk I'm WeAK BEcAusE i Am gIrL ANd ShORt?" Error began while looking at Nightmare, dead in the eye.

"LoOk hEre pAL, iF yOu thINk onLY boYs aRe sTronG tHEn You'RE dEAdly wRoNG. I Am tHe deSTroyEr anD i cAn eaSilY ErasED yoU OUT of ExisTencE iF I Want tO." She continued, looking pissed.

Out of anger she said goodbye to her brothers, Geno and Fresh. They just waved goodbye to Error. Then she opened up a portal and left through it, also didn't forget to closed it. Leaving Nightmare dumbfounded.

"Roasted!"