Chapter6

"Hello everyone." Ink walked into the room, gaining the attentions of the judges. "As we already know what will we be discussing today. Did you guys have any kind of a plan?"

The room was silence, but one of the judges raised their hand with so much enthusiasm and spoke out.

"What if we throw them into lava in Hotland? Oh, oh, wait! How about directly stab them in the soul?" Said a skeleton wearing a pastel green hoodie, black pants, pink slippers and a pink substance on their skull from Candytale.

"That's a good idea Taffy. But I'm afraid that it wouldn't work. I have already stabbed them before and lava? Saw them play with it once."

"Then why don't you tell us an information about this destroyer?" Said the god of death from Reapertale

"The destroyer is super fast, tricky and sadistic but can be chill from time to time. Is that enough, Reaper?"

Reaper stared at Ink blankly and "No" was his reply.

"Fine. The destroyer is a black skeleton with a glitching 'Error' signs. Their eye sockets color were crimson red, they have a mismatching colors eye lights and sapphire lines from their eye sockets to their jaws."

Classic or Undertale Sans was going to say something but decided not to.

"Also Error is taller than Ink!" Blue shouted from the door before jumped through a portal.

"Jeez. Thanks for making it obvious Blue." Ink rolled his eye lights, not noticed that Blue was already gone.

"Wait. Error is the destroyer's name?" Asked Sci, the skeleton in a lab coat with a red eyeglasses. "Yes, but-" "What about their height?"

"They are shorter than Classic about a centimeter or two." Dream replied, not letting Ink defense himself from the height topic. Ink was trying to say something but nobody heard him because they were talking to each other.

'So Ink is the shortest?'
'Yeah, if not count Blue.'
'Hey Classic, seems like that destroyer is a bit shorter than you. Congrats!'
'Oh, thanks? I am the tallest one here if not counting that walking electricity pole...'
'Hey! You know I can hear you right?!' 'What are you talking about, G? I haven't say anything about you nor did I say you're a walking pole.'
'You just did!'
'What? Really? I think you just imagine things. Jeez, maybe you should go to Doc.'
'What the.. DON'T GET ME INVOLVED!'
'Yeah, yeah. Sure~'

Basically, G was going to strangle Classic but others were holding him back except Reaper and some others, Red was laughing hysterically and Classic just acted like nothing happen. Everything was literally chaos and the more troublesome 90s rejects skeleton come in sights with his trusty skateboard from a colorful portal, making everyone froze.

"Yo yo yo, mah homie slice! What cha doin'?"

'Great! Just what I wanted!' Ink thought. "We were trying to make a plan to get rid of the biggest multiverse's threat before they decided to play a game." Ink then gestured to the judges that were sweating nervously.

Fresh smirked "Can I join?" Lifting his shades up,  revealing a soul in his eye socket and scaring the living daylights out of everyone except Ink and Epic.

"Aww, sorry bruh. But it's already end." Epic spoke out in shame to everyone's relief. "But! How did the confettis I give ya work?" "It works radically great. Me 'n my new sis used it in on Nightmare!"

"New sis?"

"Yea, n Nightmare called 'er small when she's only a head and a half shorter then him."

Before Epic could ask anything else, Ink cut him off. "Can you two talk about it later? We needed to rid the multiverse of a threat!"

"Chill brah! Also, does it affected me?"

"Yes!"

"You make everyone ambush this person in a blank AU that could fit everyone in and then you plan the rest." Fresh said in a serious tone, for once Ink was grateful. "That's a great idea, thanks Fresh!"

Fresh just nodded and waved at Epic before skate out of the room through his portal to Fate know where.

"So that's the plan. I will call you guys when it is ready." After Ink finished, everyone went back to their AU and act as if nothing happened but also curious 'what is Ink going to do with 'the rest'?'

MEANWHILE

"Checkmate." Said a deity named Destiny.

Destiny was playing chess with her sister, Fate. For the first time, Destiny won and Fate lost.

"Are you going to make everyone in your multiverse overreacted when they loses a game again? To mock me about my defeats?" Destiny calmly asked.

"Pftt... Of course, not. The way I made them overreacting was because I enjoyed their dramatic reactions. Also it's how I wanted you to react." Fate muttered the last sentence.

"Pardon me, but what were you saying?"

"NOTHING! Nothing to be exact. You should go now, I have a job to do and I know that you need to go to watch over your multiverse before that partner of your make everything goes completely chaos." Fate spoke out and say goodbye to Destiny, who said "Bye!" before leaving Fate alone.

Sighing, Fate snapped her fingers making the chessboard disappeared and replace by her multiverses. Taking a look, she was surprised by the sight.
There was a harem going on.

'Wow, a harem... Let's just do like I have never seen that.'

Looking at the another one, Error was making a puppet version of Blue and beside her was a pile of her brothers, the Charas, Outer, Nightmare and his gang puppets.

'Boringgggggg' Fate decided to look at her chosen child instead. Ink was in the council meeting with the others version of the judges but some weren't there including the bad sanses Geno and Outer since his AU was on a Genocide run.

Putting no mind at the council meeting, Fate left to meet her friends, Luck and Karma.

How funny....

When she turned away from her multiverses, something happened with Error.

Error the god of destruction, her sister's chosen child is going to be gone for a while because of Ink's stupid action and she wasn't there to stop it.

Luckily, Fate has a temporary solution for this but she already knows that it ain't gonna be pretty...

- - - -
A/N- So this is going to be the last chapter for a while because I will not be using  Wattpad for nearly a month. And I'm quite curious, why are you guys even reading this? \(•<•)/