Chapter3

AFTER THE FIGHT WITH INK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ink was frustrated, Error got away from him again.

Before it was just Nightmare and his gang that he and his team, the star sanses, needed to deal with.

But now? There was Error the destroyer, destroying his precious creations. Error was a larger threat for this multiverse and even harder to deal with than Nightmare.

And he couldn't tell anyone about Error. He didn't wants them to be freaked out or feared because it would only help Nightmare gain more power.

'Better get my mind off from those two insane villains.' He thought.

Opening a portal and jumped through it, he went back to his place or what he prefers to called Doodle-sphere.

He came out of the portal, only to get a surprise hugged from Dream. His best friend. Also known as the god of positivity and dreams, Nightmare's brother.

Dream, the golden clad skeleton was filled with joy, seeing his best friend came back from his duty. He also noticed that Ink was feeling a little bit down, so he decided to cheer him up.

He talked, gave Ink hopes and happiness from his aura and said that he also baked cookies for Ink. After a few minutes that only felt like a few seconds for Dream, Ink felt better.

"Ink, what are you upsetting about? You know you can tell me anything!" Dream said to Ink in a confidence tone. Making Ink thought if it's a good thing to tell him about Error or not.

After a moment of thinking, finally Ink have made up his mind. He will tell Dream about Error, the destroyer. He sighed.

"Dream?"

"Yes?" Dream replied with a starry eyes. Expecting the truth from the creator in front of him.

"There is a destroyer out there, destroying an AU. Their name was Error." Ink huffed, feeling annoyed by the thought of Error.

"Then why didn't you tell me or Blue before?! We could have help!" Dream gasped, but also curious about how did the destroyer look like.

Maybe a grumpy tall man who loved to see other sufferers? He had no idea but behind every actions there was always a reason even if it was stupid. Still, he knew that he needed to help Ink.

"I know but I don't want anyone to be worry about the destroyer destroying their home." Ink replied. "Also it is my job to take care of my creations."

"Fine! But next time me and Blue are coming with you." Dream who thought Ink was worrying too much said in concern.

With that sentence being told, Dream walked away and entered the kitchen to eat his homemade cookies. But before he could even touch the cookies, he felt an emotion from someone he didn't recognize.

He wanted to go and find out who it was but he couldn't leave until he make sure that Ink was alright. So he have to waited.

Looking back at Ink, Dream saw him drinking something from his vials but it was none of his business. So instead of asking 'What are you drinking, Ink?' He just poured a glass of milk, put the cookies in a plate, and gave them to Ink.

Ink ate all the cookies and drank the milk that was given to him. Dream just stared at him before asking about the destroyer after Ink finished his snacks.

And the answer that Dream received was very confusing. Because Ink only said "You will see what were they like and I bet you will be surprised."

Leaving more questions to an answer, Ink decided to change the subject so he convinced Dream to play chess with him. And successfully, Dream had no choice but to play with him even if he wanted to do something else.

Eventually, he forgot about the mystery person's emotion and continued to play chess. Enjoying his winning streak.

MEANWHILE

Error walked through her portal that leads to a space AU theme or OUTERTALE.

She walked to her usual spot, where it was out of people's sights. Sitting down at the edge, she looked up at the starry sky.

It always calmed her down but not this time. There was something or someone staring at her in the shadow and it made her feels uneasy. She decided to get out of this place but before she could do anything that something or someone dashed toward her, catching her off guard.

BACK TO INK

Ink have lost so many games while Dream have won all of them and was now enjoying his pride from winning.

They have changed their game from chess to dominos to uno and etc. even Jenga. But the results were the same Dream won.

Ink wanted a rematch with Dream, again. He couldn't except the fact that he haven't won any of those games. Luckily for Dream, he yawned, feeling a bit sleepy.

He quickly excused himself and went home before Ink could have stopped him. Since they've been playing nonstop for 9 hours and he feels tired. Because Ink refused to stop until he won.

Leaving Ink behind, Dream teleported into his house in Dreamtale and fell asleep on the couch.

Ink just sighed out in defeat and muttered "Next time, Dream. Next time, I won't let you get away." After that he went to his bed and fell asleep.