2

At this point, a small gathering had started to form around Brent and this mysterious guy that can pick up any girl he wanted right here and now. Every other face seemed stunned and intrigued by what is taking place further down from us.

"Seriously though, what's a guy like him doing around here? I've not seen him around here" Dan muttered quietly taking a few steps closer to them.

"Does it matter?" I replied anxiously "Maybe we should head inside, this isn't our scen-"

"Cheers Logan" Brent hollered walking away and towards us. "Daddy just got himself a Mitsubishi Eclipse haha!" he added waving the car eyes in our faces as he walks by.

Whilst everyone shoved their way to Brent, I stared off to the distance where the guy Brent was with stood staring back at me. His name was Logan. An interesting name for an interesting person. I looked to my left hearing college bells ring for us to all head to homeroom and gather out materials - but before I could get another glimpse of Logan he was already gone.

"Emily, did you hear us?" Maya asked holding onto my wrist as I shook my head. "We said he's probably just a cars salesman bringing the car to him personally" she added guiding me inside.

"It's likely... car salesmen don't normally bring car straight to the person do they?" I replied in suspicious.

Coming to think of it, Brent is loaded with money... he could get anything within a day and get it delivered on that very same day.

Walking to homeroom was a journey and a half, although it had been a few months away, it seemed like eternity just getting from one end to another. Maya at this point has tuckered out and slowly trudging her way to the room with Dan pulling at her folded arms.

"Miss Myers, it's great to see you again sweetheart. Let's keep up the hard work and you'll be getting your valedictorian moment at the end of this year" Dr Elmers said cheerfully.

"Suck up" Becca scoffed whilst popping her gum and rolling her eyes at my direction.

Becca, the runners up for valedictorian. I would be surprised if the popular girl hasn't slutted her way up to the top yet. Clearly, she had made no pure effort.

"There is no need for that attitude Miss Smith, it takes hard work to make the dream work" Dr Elmers defended shutting Becca down.

And just like that the day pretty much flew by from classes of biology, literature and maths you name it, and it had us all learning new things. Despite Dan falling asleep in half of the classes today, he seemed to be at the top of his game this year, not to mention Maya too.

"Hey Emma is it?" Brent asked jogging up to catch up to Dan, Maya and I leaving.

"Emily actu-" I replied rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

"Yeah, so Emma.. my friend Logan, you know the guy from this morning. He asked me if you could meet him by the flag pole" Brent interrupted "don't leave him hanging" he added before darting down the road to his mates.

Logan wants me to meet him? But I don't even know who this guy is!

"Oooooh" Maya and Dan unisoned

"Mr dark and mysterious guy wants to meet you" Maya teased.

What does Logan want with me? Wait, do I know him or something? What is going on with the world and why has it suddenly chose me of all people to give this whatever it is.

"I.. uh wish I could go meet him and that, but it's my studying period in the next hour and half" I replied.

It's true.. I have a studying period. Dad taught me well.

"Oh come on, don't be silly I highly doubt it would take long" Maya squealed pushing me from behind and in the direction of the college flag pole.

And there he was leaning against the stand. He looked effortlessly handsome, and seemed like he knew what he was doing with his life.

But why did he want to see me? And how did Brent know the exact person he was looking for?