Finding out

Bakugou couldn't move. He's just standing there like a statue, while looking at the pregnancy test. Two bars. Positive. He grumbled "damn shitty-hair..."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Kirishima was just sitting down the couch along with Mina, Sero, and Kaminari, when suddenly bakugou came in and threw the pregnancy test at kirishima."OW! Bakugou! What was that for!?" Bakugou got more irritated "Don't you get it shitty-hair? Look at the damn test bar!" Kirishima confusingly looked down at the object that landed on his lap. Taking it from his hands, he closely examined the object. He suddenly realized it, it was a pregnancy test! He looked more closely and saw two bars, it was positive. "Bakugoouuuuu! Did you cheat on me???" Kirishima whined, mistakingly thought that the test bar belonged to another person. "You dumbass, that's mine, that means you'll have to take responsibility from now on." Bakugou looked at his boyfriend with a serious glance, while kirishima is trying to understand the situation, he suddenly leaped and tackled bakugou to the floor. "Bakugou!! I can't believe it! You're pregnant, and with my child too! Oh I'm so happy right now bakugou!!" Bakugou just grumbled. "Hey hey, forgetting some people here?" Mina teased, reminding that the two love birds weren't alone in the living room. "So kiri, looks like you're gonna have a big responsibility starting today huh?" Sero said while looking at kirishima, Kaminari however, is just suddenly messaging their whole class about the news. Soon enough, kirishima and bakugou's phones rang with different questions from each of their classmates in their messages. Bakugou just groaned 'Looks like this is going to be hell with those extras barging in' he thought to himself while looking at his still flat stomach.